Should I fret about selection of surgeon for gyno?

Alpinoid

Alpinoid

Iron
I feel like it should be easy surgery and thought any surgeon will do. But I've been to one for consultation, he grabbed my puffy nipples and said its a muscle.
RickUSerious

I couldn't take him seriously after that and wont be visiting him again.

Best theory I could come up with for why he would say such a bullshit is that his previous patients scars didn't heal cleanly and that for mild case of gyno(my case) I can end up looking worse with scars, so he tried to discourage me from surgery.

Is it worth to travel for gyno? I'd like to just pick from those surgeons that are close by, but they don't have any online reputation.

Local is enough. It's a very simple procedure. If they don't do a ct scan and/or ultrasound scan they can't properly assess it.

Just ask for their before and after pictures

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Alpinoid
Local is enough. It's a very simple procedure. If they don't do a ct scan and/or ultrasound scan they can't properly assess it.

Just ask for their before and after pictures
Thank you kind sir. I need all reassurance I can get.

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
Thank you kind sir. I need all reassurance I can get.
look up westlake plastic surgery on youtube for some good before and afters + footage from the actual surgery. It's actually very simple.

• +1
Reactions: Alpinoid
Have you tried reversing it with drugs before you resort to surgery, Raloxifene or Nolvadex?

"grabbed my puffy nipples and said its a muscle."

Maybe it's just a muscle and you're mentalcelling yourself? You might just need to cut bodyfat% bro.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
its over for gynocels

Have you tried reversing it with drugs before you resort to surgery, Raloxifene or Nolvadex?
No. It's a long time gyno from puberty. Maybe drugs can shrink it, but i don't believe it can disappear fully.

"grabbed my puffy nipples and said its a muscle."

Maybe it's just a muscle and you're mentalcelling yourself? You might just need to cut bodyfat% bro.
I now have results from ultrasound and it's glands.

I thought it can't be mistaken by someone who has done it before. But I understand that doctors would require proof before cutting.