Should I fuck a prostitute while at Netherlands?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I keep thinking about it but I'm too inhib for this shit. It's extremely embarassing, I don't speak Dutch to communicate with these cunts and I also might get an STD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Just fuck a prostitute and get it over with, and wear a condom so you don’t get an STD.

• +1
I don't think that is a very good idea. A high percentage of dutch girls are shallow and act like robots. Not to mention that they aren't very attractive. If you hire a prostitute you might get severe diseases such as STD. However if you decide to hire classy prostitute she will me embarrassed of your looks. You are fucking incel and you shouldn't do sex. Hell if you use condom the feeling won't be as euphoric as doing sex raw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6401
I don't think that is a very good idea. A high percentage of dutch girls are shallow and act like robots. Not to mention that they aren't very attractive. If you hire a prostitute you might get severe diseases such as STD. However if you decide to hire classy prostitute she will me embarrassed of your looks. You are fucking incel and you shouldn't do sex. Hell if you use condom the feeling won't be as euphoric as doing sex raw.
It sover

• +1
I keep thinking about it but I'm too inhib for this shit. It's extremely embarassing, I don't speak Dutch to communicate with these cunts and I also might get an STD.

Dutch whores are mostly eastern european and can't speak dutch well. They also look really good thanks to eastern european genetics unlike what @Tony says. If you take my advice.. fucking do it.

• +1
Dutch whores are mostly eastern european and can't speak dutch well. They also look really good thanks to eastern european genetics unlike what @Tony says. If you take my advice.. fucking do it.
cope

• +1
TBH, I have heard that most Dutch whores are Eastern Europeans. @Tony is still a youngcel and his brain is still evolving. So don't mind.

• +1
just get a sexdoll, its better, like fucking a hoe but minus the STDs

• +1
ALWAYS use condom. I did catch STD before just from oral no condom. I fuked about +10 prostitutes & im ok. The condom is the savor.

• +1
just get a sexdoll, its better, like fucking a hoe but minus the STDs
Its not better. Dont delude yourself
TBH, I have heard that most Dutch whores are Eastern Europeans. @Tony is still a youngcel and his brain is still evolving. So don't mind.
He is 17 just like me. But he doesn't know much about the Netherlands like I do.

U r right

• +1
Do it in post a video here

• +1
Its not better. Dont delude yourself
bro I would rather not have STDs and have my ideal waifu at the same time thank you very much

• +1
bro I would rather not have STDs and have my ideal waifu at the same time thank you very much
If you're truecel might as well waifumax

• +1
This didnt age well

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, BrendioEEE, lutte and 1 other person
Back when you weren't completely nuts & could write a comprehensible message

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Papal_Guard, lutte and 2 others
Muh muh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214, lutte and 1 other person
Back when you weren't completely nuts & could write a comprehensible message
He got mad cows disease from Ritalincel later on, and now spreading it to us, me and @lutte its over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte and BigBiceps
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 15338