Should i fuck my friends ex

D

Deleted

Lurker
I was w my friend and 2 girls yesterday. One of them being my other friends ex. She kept looking at me and it became quite obvious she wanted sex. When i was driving they were talking about how her and girl #2 should have a threesome. My friend said he could be the one they do it with and they said no we need someone else and dead ass looked at me in the mirror on the car roof. I started talking about something else to change to subject. She also asked me if she need a place to sleep after my party on saturday and asked if she could sleep in my house i said she could take the couch.

Now what i'm asking is should i fuck my friends ex (she's pretty gl) or should i go for someone else on the party.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Jagged0, thereallegend and 6 others
are you gay?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Inte värt kommer att förstöra vad andra tycker om dig och ditt ryckte, gjorde och en sak som fuckade mitt rykte inte värt asså, du förlorar också en polare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Inte värt kommer att förstöra vad andra tycker om dig och ditt ryckte, gjorde och en sak som fuckade mitt rykte inte värt asså, du förlorar också en polare
Vi måste festa t sammans ngn gång

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
Vi måste festa t sammans ngn gång
Hundra mannen håller på att snacka med mina päron om att fixa en fest har en ny högtalare och som är fett najs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
If your friend gets pissy at you for fucking his EX then he's a retarded friend tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
go little rockstar

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Heguldus, thereallegend, Deleted member 7224 and 3 others
No, don’t mess with your bros exes

plenty of other fish in the sea

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Sigmamale, Deleted member and 5 others
yes you should fuck them. its not like you are going to spend your life with them LOL. why do you care what ur friend thinks if you mog him? what kind of friend needs pity

The truth is your friend is a dog on a leash. and any ass he sniffs up is for you to dominate.

indeed friendship with weaker people is not friendship but usery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, RoundHouse, the BULL and 1 other person
if u like him as a friend and if he still has feelings than dont but otherwise based

Is she hot?

dn rd and yes

if u like him as a friend and if he still has feelings than dont but otherwise based
He hates her but she doesn't mind him. I haven't told him she's coming to my party.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I3vgf7.jpg

One of the biggest regrets of my entire life is not fucking my friends Ex. I'm not even joking. I thought it was a good decision at the time, and we became better friends because I passed up on her, but male friendships don't last.

Most friendships don't last. But if you fucked a girl, that's a memory you'll get to keep until you die. Making male friends is easier than fucking chicks. If you can fuck chicks, then you can make more male friends. Do not fuck this up. Don't loose this opportunity.

1k62gu.jpg

I'm a scientist. Trust me. 🧑‍🔬

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, EasternRightWinger15, Marsiere214 and 5 others
I wouldn't do it

the little rockstar is @TsarTsar444

@cloUder @lutte @CupOfCoffee @Marsiere214 @WannabeJock @gamma
Lmao TserTser

• JFL
Reactions: Tony
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 15338
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and turkproducer
@ForeverRecession

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
nigga you're too light triad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted
nah you are an utter cunt if you do that. sacrificing a potential long lasting friendship for temporary happiness

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted and the BULL
yes you should fuck them. its not like you are going to spend your life with them LOL. why do you care what ur friend thinks if you mog him? what kind of friend needs pity

The truth is your friend is a dog on a leash. and any ass he sniffs up is for you to dominate.
View attachment 1480718

indeed friendship with weaker people is not friendship but usery
this

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
In my country everyone belongs to the streets

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, itorroella9 and noodlelover
do whatever the fuck you want. at the end of the day if you're asking yourself this it means you don't have the mentals to be a dark triad chad. you will always be a good guy who puts others in front of his own well being

your lack of self esteem is leaking from this remark
You are right if you care about society. You are wrong if you don't. WHICH WAY :redpill::bluepill: ?

Don’t do it

How long has it been since they broke up?

do whatever the fuck you want. at the end of the day if you're asking yourself this it means you don't have the mentals to be a dark triad chad. you will always be a good guy who puts others in front of his own well being
cringe fag

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
listen man leave your degen environment behind and look somewhere else to find a gf

ArvidGustavsson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
cringe fag
you're unironically a bluepilled fuck if you think friendship is a thing. it's just mutual interests that meet. the moment they don't need you anymore they throw you out of a window

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0