Should I fuck my friends ex?

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH 🇻🇳
So this bitch I was speaking 2 turns out to be a mates EX. He knows I’m incel and a thirsty nigga and need to smash but he don’t want me to fuck her, my brain works differntty if I’m not with a girl anymore I don’t care who she fucks as she’s no longer mine but he does, he wants me to speak to her still though to see what she’s saying and shit
@Xangsane @Mogpogs @FailedNormieManlet @geezcel @Anstrum95

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Solidcoin, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
not worth it imo could end up losing a good mate
unless u don’t give a shit and he’s not a close friend go ahead n try rinse her pussy

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, ShowerMaxxing, qaum and 7 others
youre not gonna fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
unless u don’t give a shit and he’s not a close friend go ahead n try rinse her pussy

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
Standard I won’t but I’ll play mind games on her foreal ahaha :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

If she makes moves though:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: I’ll smash as I’m a guy afterall I’ll be gay if I don’t smash

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and geezcel
Up to you, but I wouldn't risk losing a friend.

How much do you like your friend?

How much do you like your friend?
Up to you, but I wouldn't risk losing a friend.
A lot but I also wanna get laid a lot as well very shit position for a sun slayer to be in. I won’t smash but I will go on a date with the foid for a laugh to gather intelm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
A lot but I also wanna get laid a lot as well very shit position for a sun slayer to be in. I won’t smash but I will go on a date with the foid for a laugh to gather intelm
Any more results on apps?

Bros before hoes bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I tought u were my friend

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Just fuck her

• Woah
Just fuck her
Not that’s implemented doofus it’s my good mate he is over her but doesn’t want me to smash so I wont unless pressed into it as I’m not gay but I doubt that will happen I’ll jsut meet her and troll her then roast her then go

Not that’s implemented doofus it’s my good mate he is over her but doesn’t want me to smash so I wont unless pressed into it as I’m not gay but I doubt that will happen I’ll jsut meet her and troll her then roast her then go
Just fuck her

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18244
Should i fuck you with my mogger dick?

• +1
So this bitch I was speaking 2 turns out to be a mates EX. He knows I’m incel and a thirsty nigga and need to smash but he don’t want me to fuck her, my brain works differntty if I’m not with a girl anymore I don’t care who she fucks as she’s no longer mine but he does, he wants me to speak to her still though to see what she’s saying and shit
your mate is whipped, why do you hang out with such faggots? Anyways don't smash, he clearly still likes her

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18244 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
your mate is whipped, why do you hang out with such faggots? Anyways don't smash, he clearly still likes her
I asked him he said he’s over it but cos it’s his ex it’s a bit odd lmfao. He ain’t a cuck he’s my nigga I won’t smash I’ll humiliate her though 😈 I’ll see if I can get her naked film it then troll her hard then tell her the truth mwhahahah :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18244
I asked him he said he’s over it but cos it’s his ex it’s a bit odd lmfao. He ain’t a cuck he’s my nigga I won’t smash I’ll humiliate her though 😈 I’ll see if I can get her naked film it then troll her hard then tell her the truth mwhahahah :feelskek:
he's lying. He ain't over her jfl. Why is the nigga asking for intel and so interested in her life? He obviously has some level of interest in her. I wouldn't bother enabling this shit tbh.

He will most likely rope if you have sex with her

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and turkproducer
he's lying. He ain't over her jfl. Why is the nigga asking for intel and so interested in her life? He obviously has some level of interest in her. I wouldn't bother enabling this shit tbh.

He will most likely rope if you have sex with her
He ain’t down that bad…

JFL but man I’m incel I have no other woman to fuck why did this have to happen to me:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: I get to fuck a bitch but now I have to choose between pussy or my niggas it’s so shit fuck my life :feelswhy:

What do you mean by enabling this shit?

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
He ain’t down that bad…

JFL but man I’m incel I have no other woman to fuck why did this have to happen to me:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: I get to fuck a bitch but now I have to choose between pussy or my niggas it’s so shit fuck my life :feelswhy:

What do you mean by enabling this shit?
Basically, it's going to be unhealthy for your friend if you are just feeding him info about his ex. With any ex, best thing to do is completely ignore them and pretend they're dead. Why tf would you bring her back into his life again?

Unless they broke up on good terms e.g. they broke up because of distance, there'd be no point in enabling this shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, turkproducer, Deleted member 17525 and 1 other person
Basically, it's going to be unhealthy for your friend if you are just feeding him info about his ex. With any ex, best thing to do is completely ignore them and pretend they're dead. Why tf would you bring her back into his life again?

Unless they broke up on good terms e.g. they broke up because of distance, there'd be no point in enabling this shit
Hmm good point, I jsut think differently I’m a very vengeful man when it comes to women I’d just let my boi fuck her I wouldn’t even care she ain’t my hoe anymore YGM? But I don’t wanna upset him but I do wanna go see this film with a foid :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: so idc what he says im Taking her to see this film with me even If I won’t fuck her. But I’ll get close see her naked then bully her for it :feelsgah:

• JFL
Hmm good point, I jsut think differently I’m a very vengeful man when it comes to women I’d just let my boi fuck her I wouldn’t even care she ain’t my hoe anymore YGM? But I don’t wanna upset him but I do wanna go see this film with a foid :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: so idc what he says im Taking her to see this film with me even If I won’t fuck her.
ruthless bbc

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, SLA and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
JFL, have ur frens dated ur ex before?
Not my ex but I have mates who have fucked and dated my other mates exs and shir nobody cares tbh a bitch is a bitch. Only when it’s deep like if it was a LTR thing

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
Not my ex but I have mates who have fucked and dated my other mates exs and shir nobody cares tbh a bitch is a bitch. Only when it’s deep like if it was a LTR thing
Ex = ex-gf -> LTR?

Did your mates just date/fuck girls your friends saw for brief periods of time like 3 months or some shit

• +1
Ex = ex-gf -> LTR?

Did your mates just date/fuck girls your friends saw for brief periods of time like 3 months or some shit
Yeah but soem were st8 up Svg fucking guys who were with these girls one Jamaican Tyrone mate of mine fucked my Eritrean mates GF he didn’t hide it either he pulled her in front of everybody and wacked it nobody said a word

• Woah
Yeah but soem were st8 up Svg fucking guys who were with these girls one Jamaican Tyrone mate of mine fucked my Eritrean mates GF he didn’t hide it either he pulled her in front of everybody and wacked it nobody said a word
Tbf, fucking a mate's "ex" (if u can really call it that, they only saw each other for short time) then it's not that deep tbh.

Caging your tyrone mate actually cucked your other friend? Htf do you have a functioning friend's group? Did you not kick tyrone out? Surely there must have been major argument

Do you wanna be a standup guy, or do you want to be toxic?

you disgusting brit bong fgt

what happened to the geezer avi?

you lost forum aura :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel, FailedNormieManlet and PrinceLuenLeoncur
you disgusting brit bong fgt

what happened to the geezer avi?

you lost forum aura :feelsrope:
dont care going for lunch with gf rn
hamster avi is cute

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Solidcoin
what a cuck and what a shit human

• Hmm...
you are a shitty human.

• Hmm...
Over her but still gatekeeping her pussy

you are a shitty human.
How? I have allowed my mates to fuck girls I was speaking 2 I know these women for the streets so I just move on waste of space.

Over her but still gatekeeping her pussy
This. It’s something I never understood tbh I’d let any nigga smash an ex of mine Idc tbh. But he’s my mate I’ll not hit the whore from the back but I will meet her and troll because I’m evil and enjoy trolling normscum