Should i fuck this thot or not ?

Adreyan

Adreyan

THERE IS STILL SOME HOPE, AT LEAST FOR ME!
So i made a thread like few hours ago explaining the fuck is going on. https://looksmax.org/threads/are-these-boyos-chads.252872/#post-4345370
Hayayavwva

Anyway, my ONETIES is now writing paragraphs of horsehits about her hookups and why she did. Jfl she felt alone.

We are about to meet tomorrow and we talk about cuddling and sex and what not. Should i fuck and get it over with her or should i block this thot ?

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Me imagening cuz no pics

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 9380
It's your choice tbh

imo you should not fuck her and validate her ego even more, make it known that her actions have consequences

In fact doing this might make her want you even more

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 5634 and Adreyan
It's your choice tbh

imo you should not fuck her and validate her ego even more, make it known that her actions have consequences

In fact doing this might make her want you even more
Jfl gonna piss her off after fucking that's my plan she is literally asking me to leave now jfl
Hayavava

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 10524
0. Bump

Jfl gonna piss her off after fucking that's my plan she is literally asking me to leave now jflView attachment 846646

You fucking her is unironically giving her what she wants in this position, validating her ego and damaging her even more so she can blame it "muh men are bad" without taking responsibility for her actions but do what you want bro, just dont get involved too much with these hoes because some girls are beyond lost

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 10524 and Adreyan
You fucking her is unironically giving her what she wants in this position, validating her ego and damaging her even more so she can blame it "muh men are bad" but do what you want bro, just dont get involved too much with these hoes because some girls are beyond lost
I had crush on this chick for like a fucking year and she told me she had a boyfriend. Then i blocked her. Jfl. I wanna at least fuck this slut use her and throw her to a dumpster, where she belongs. I wanna fuck the shit out of her few times and if she catches feelings say fuck you. I got better choices.

What would u do ?

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
I had crush on this chick for like a fucking year and she told me she had a boyfriend. Then i blocked her. Jfl. I wanna at least fuck this slut use her and throw her to a dumpster, where she belongs. I wanna fuck the shit out of her few times and if she catches feelings say fuck you. I got better choices.

What would u do ?

If you have little options or really want to fuck her then do it just don't expect more than that mate

• Love it
Reactions: Adreyan
If you have little options or really want to fuck her then do it just don't expect more than that mate
I do have 3 girls who will meet me up really soon. Thanks. I will let you know if we did it.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
So i made a thread like few hours ago explaining the fuck is going on. https://looksmax.org/threads/are-these-boyos-chads.252872/#post-4345370View attachment 846630

Anyway, my ONETIES is now writing paragraphs of horsehits about her hookups and why she did. Jfl she felt alone.

We are about to meet tomorrow and we talk about cuddling and sex and what not. Should i fuck and get it over with her or should i block this thot ?
Fuck the slut just dont catch feelings bro. It doesnt end up well unless you gigachad and even then u can do better.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and Adreyan
Fuck the slut just dont catch feelings bro. It doesnt end up well unless you gigachad and even then u can do better.
Check my replies on my other thread bro. How is that gal ?
I fucked my oneties already.

What would u do ?
You’re right

• Love it
Didn’t read but yes

• Love it