Should I fuck uglier girls for practice/to build confidence?

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
Has anyone tried this? I'm currently losing weight and working out but should I try fucking some below average women so I can rebuild my confidence/experience?

When I say ugly I don't mean fat, just girls with subpar faces. I don't even have to look at their face much if we're doing Doggystyle or reverse cowgirl. When they give me a bj I will close my eyes and pretend prime Adriana Lima is sucking me off.

• +1
Reactions: Shade91
theyre not gonna give you a chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Yes you should. I didn’t and never will but it defo would help.
But i met up with some of them just to end up feeling disgusted at myself so never again.

theyre not gonna give you a chance
It can't be that hard, I was fucking girls off Yubo/Tinder. I lost my virginity off Yubo to a redhead I met like 15 mind before
Yes you should. I didn’t and never will but it defo would help.
But i met up with some of them just to end up feeling disgusted at myself so never again.
Something really similar happened to me. I was meeting random girls online to fuck I was like sexting a dozen girls at the same time and one agrees with meet up and go to the movies with me. I walk up to the movie theater entrance and look for her but I don't see her. Suddenly this obese ogre walks up to me and says "Are you ______?" and I legit wasn't able to say a word. Her pics were so frauded and she never showed her body. I felt forced to enter the theater and buy a ticket with her then I told her we should take a walk outside before the movie starts. Once we're far enough away from the theater I start SPRINTING. I legit don't stop sprinting for like 5 minutes straight until I'm sure I've lost her. Then I just waited for half an hour went back in stole a pair of 3D glasses and watched a horror movie. The movie was pretty good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Shade91, Slothcel and 7 others
yes ofc most men only get ugly girls lol ,especially men bragging with their slay counts you know 95% of these are ugly subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 3828
If you can get below average girls, you can get average girls just as easily, their SMVs despite being different are actually negligible in a weird way.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 18479
If you can get below average girls, you can get average girls just as easily, their SMVs despite being different are actually negligible in a weird way.
Massive cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Reminds me of that episode of King of Queens where Doug hits on the ugly girl at the bowling alley and she gets super uncomfortable. She then gets her brother to pretend he's her boyfriend. He persists and ends up getting maced at the end of the episode :lul:

Going after ugly girls might work but it's a wash.

yes ofc most men only get ugly girls lol ,especially men bragging with their slay counts you know 95% of these are ugly subhumans
I figured, my standards might be a bit high though. She can have a LTN face she just needs to have a nice ass, idrc about boobs.
But below average girls are easier to control/manipulate. Like my ideal is having 1-2 below average girls I'm fwb with and I just fuck them on alternate days since my sex drive is retardedly high. They'll always be up for it knowing their value. Plus uglier girls have lower self esteem so they put out easier. Also over the summer I can't always bring them to my place since my parents are usually there, so if she has a crib she can accommodate me. Maybe car sex is an option too but it seems awkward.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Massive cope
How the fuck do you think I’m coping, JFL if you think below average girls are gonna settle for anything less then their average friends, that’s why guys who are just slightly below average are truecel, as average guys are pretty much always incel. Slightly above average guys are dating slightly below average women everywhere.

Go suck DePoots cock u mentalcel

Once we're far enough away from the theater I start SPRINTING. I legit don't stop sprinting for like 5 minutes straight until I'm sure I've lost her.
Autism :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I figured, my standards might be a bit high though. She can have a LTN face she just needs to have a nice ass, idrc about boobs.

But below average girls are easier to control/manipulate. Like my ideal is having 1-2 below average girls I'm fwb with and I just fuck them on alternate days since my sex drive is retardedly high. They'll always be up for it knowing their value. Plus uglier girls have lower self esteem so they put out easier. Also over the summer I can't always bring them to my place since my parents are usually there, so if she has a crib she can accommodate me. Maybe car sex is an option too but it seems awkward.
are you muslim?

Something really similar happened to me. I was meeting random girls online to fuck I was like sexting a dozen girls at the same time and one agrees with meet up and go to the movies with me. I walk up to the movie theater entrance and look for her but I don't see her. Suddenly this obese ogre walks up to me and says "Are you ______?" and I legit wasn't able to say a word. Her pics were so frauded and she never showed her body. I felt forced to enter the theater and buy a ticket with her then I told her we should take a walk outside before the movie starts. Once we're far enough away from the theater I start SPRINTING. I legit don't stop sprinting for like 5 minutes straight until I'm sure I've lost her. Then I just waited for half an hour went back in stole a pair of 3D glasses and watched a horror movie. The movie was pretty good.

How the fuck do you think I’m coping, JFL if you think below average girls are gonna settle for anything less then their average friends, that’s why guys who are just slightly below average are truecel, as average guys are pretty much always incel. Slightly above average guys are dating slightly below average women everywhere.

Go suck DePoots cock u mentalcel
Average girls have higher smv than below average girls. I don’t even discuss that shit with you.

A normie can get laid relative easily with a below average girl if he tries. But not so easy if at all with an average girl

If you can fuck uglier girls you can also fuck good looking girls because all girls have the same taste. Or is this cope ?