Should i get a buzzcut?

D

Deleted member 16782

Bronze
So basically i just got a haircut, from having pretty long hair to around this length. And tbh the barber really messed up so i'm thinking about getting a buzz cut instead. tbh i think it would suit my face pretty well, shorter hair makes my facial features come out a bit more. Or should i wait until i roid, get a gymmaxxed body, better neck in order to make skull look bigger to get a halo from buzzcut? going for the low inhibmaxxed look?. Because i look like a twink right now at literally at 135lbs 5'11 atm so i'm scared that a crew cut will make me look even more low t. I most likely literally have negative levels of testosterone atm because of accutane which i took at a very high dosage for over 8 months so i think it have permanently fucked up my T levels for life. Can't even jerk off, go to the gym because i have 0 motivation, energy for it. Might aswell kill myself if i'm not gonna roid because this is no life to live tbh. Gonna do a testosterone blood test in a couple of days so hopefully if it's low enough i will get trt prescribed.

What do you guys think?

bro, if you health is fucked up with some poison your haircut is the last thing you should worry about tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Constantin Denis and rydofx
bro, if you health is fucked up with some poison your haircut is the last thing you should worry about tbh
Before accutane i was at 155lbs, 20% bf still a low t guy naturally but atleast i could fucking workout lol, now 8 months after accutane i am at 135lbs, with 0 energy, 0 libido, no motivation for anything. I'm almost certain that this is caused by testosterone suppression from taking that poison

The only thing that will ascend me is most likely roids. But i don't know where to start as it's extremely difficult to get it prescribed in my country as you need to have jb girl tier testosterone levels to get it prescribed.

• So Sad
Reactions: Sens
Yes, for cancer kids