What should I do to get more attractive?

A

adgfsadgasg

Iron
Hi. I am currently 15 (16 in less than a month) and concerned with how i spend these next teenage years if I am going to ruin my future by failing to do something before it's too late. Current concerns:

1. Height, I would prefer to be taller at all, mom is 5 ft 4 and dad is 5 ft 11, and I want to grow to at least 5 ft 11+. Any advice on that?

2. Face / Jawline. I have a decent jawline in terms of the actual line, but when i get to the corner of my jaw it just gets enveloped in my face, but i don't want to cut and risk losing out on any potential height.

3. Dick size. Currently packing around 6.5 inches long by 5.5 inches wide, and even though my girlfriend says if it gets any bigger we aren't fucking anymore, I still want to grow it if possible because if I ever am fucking a FINE bitch I want to be able to hit that shit effectively.

4. Hair. My hair is currently like the Dylan lathium perm, but less consistent. I find sea salt spray makes it dry and frizzy, and all my htn friends just towel dry and fuck heavy. Any advice for natural wavy curls that don't look oily?

• JFL
Reactions: silencio and 97baHater
You have a girlfriend and ur on this forum jfl how did u even find it

• +1
Reactions: zilla and adgfsadgasg
Hi. I am currently 15 (16 in less than a month) and concerned with how i spend these next teenage years if I am going to ruin my future by failing to do something before it's too late. Current concerns:

1. Height, I would prefer to be taller at all, mom is 5 ft 4 and dad is 5 ft 11, and I want to grow to at least 5 ft 11+. Any advice on that?

2. Face / Jawline. I have a decent jawline in terms of the actual line, but when i get to the corner of my jaw it just gets enveloped in my face, but i don't want to cut and risk losing out on any potential height.

3. Dick size. Currently packing around 6.5 inches long by 5.5 inches wide, and even though my girlfriend says if it gets any bigger we aren't fucking anymore, I still want to grow it if possible because if I ever am fucking a FINE bitch I want to be able to hit that shit effectively.

4. Hair. My hair is currently like the Dylan lathium perm, but less consistent. I find sea salt spray makes it dry and frizzy, and all my htn friends just towel dry and fuck heavy. Any advice for natural wavy curls that don't look oily?
Also forgot to mention i am 5 ft 9

just leave .org wtf

• +1
Reactions: med

Attachments

• looks1.jpg
    looks1.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 0
  • looks2.jpg
    looks2.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 0
  • looks3.jpg
    looks3.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
for gaining height make sure to sleep well and get all of your vitamins. and stand up straight with good posture since it will make you look taller. to lose face fat eat lots of potassium and drink lots of water also avoid soda or any processed foods.

• +1
Reactions: adgfsadgasg

You have the typical Mouthbreather profile.
Could be worse but its already disgusting honestly.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and med
You have no choice

You must drink BBC juice

im asking for genuine advice lmfaoo
You have good skin and fashion and hair

Nothing else to do, you already are attractive which huge cock

• Love it
Reactions: adgfsadgasg