Should I get a face lift? (Video)

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
I feel like it would ascend me a good deal. Currently, I look like a Russian grandma.

Attachments

• IMG_0210.mov
    5.5 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, silencio, reaper2 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and FacialStructure404
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, silencio and St.TikTokcel
You're too young for a face lift, the only reason your skin is doing that is because there's no bone to hold it up. Consider augmenting your cheekbones be it through filler or implants. (below are pictured both)

Malar augmentation

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, reaper2, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
You're too young for a face lift, the only reason your skin is doing that is because there's no bone to hold it up. Consider augmenting your cheekbones be it through filler or implants. (below are pictured both)

View attachment 2542451
The top and middle look like facelifts. Look at the top one, her eyes got stretched back which is an effect that facelifts can give, unless she also got fox eye surgery with this. In my video you can clearly see that pulling the fat pads back over the zygos created an Ogee curve. Adding volume to a droopy sagging face won’t address the droopiness or sagginess compared to the results of a facelift. + I don’t believe there’s such a thing as being too young for a face lift, it all depends on the skin and fat pads, regardless of age

you need implants cause of the lack of bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and normie_joe

View attachment 2542451
did they get that result only with fillers? wtf, usually fillers don't change anything, only a little bit of chubby face

I think it's water
So is that a yes or no? People say I should get implants, fillers, etc. still uncertain. I see a plastic surgeon soon

best shot would be to address it by multiple procedures, an implant malaroplasty and a little bit of facelift, fillers to correct even more after that

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I'd go the implant route before going for soft tissues surgeries, especially that young.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
I'd go the implant route before going for soft tissues surgeries, especially that young.
I feel like a face lift would address more issues (Nasolabial folds, tear trough lines, sagging and drooping midface/ mouth, etc) and be more permanent than fillers, fat grafts, etc. implants will only add volume and maybe tighten the skin a bit, but they won’t fix the sagging issue alone

I feel like a face lift would address more issues (Nasolabial folds, tear trough lines, sagging and drooping midface/ mouth, etc) and be more permanent than fillers, fat grafts, etc. implants will only add volume and maybe tighten the skin a bit, but they won’t fix the sagging issue alone

You're not entirely wrong, but i think you need a bit more mass to maybe get a facelift later. I'd always go for soft tissues surgeries last.

• +1
The top and middle look like facelifts. Look at the top one, her eyes got stretched back which is an effect that facelifts can give, unless she also got fox eye surgery with this. In my video you can clearly see that pulling the fat pads back over the zygos created an Ogee curve. Adding volume to a droopy sagging face won’t address the droopiness or sagginess compared to the results of a facelift. + I don’t believe there’s such a thing as being too young for a face lift, it all depends on the skin and fat pads, regardless of age
The first two are paired with eyelifts but not face lifts. Here are some results that don't employ lifts. Adding mass can improve droopy skin, try pulling your skin laterally instead (to the side) of upwards and there will still be a noticeable difference, placing mass in the cheekbones will pull skin laterally.

Cheek Aug 3 1
Mf institute filler
Mf2
Mf3
Cd43889c321968b8e4aec21c3a71cfe3

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and FacialStructure404
The first two are paired with eyelifts but not face lifts. Here are some results that don't employ lifts. Adding mass can improve droopy skin, try pulling your skin laterally instead (to the side) of upwards and there will still be a noticeable difference, placing mass in the cheekbones will pull skin laterally.

View attachment 2542579View attachment 2542581View attachment 2542582View attachment 2542583View attachment 2542577
Fair enough, but filler has to be redone very often and you only get results that good from the best, top $ injectors.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I feel like it would ascend me a good deal. Currently, I look like a Russian grandma.
fillers bro. Literally get those a few times and don't touch ur face for like 5 years. If we r planning to looksmax we will need a facelift eventually. Like 45-50 maybe. Foids need it around then. Look at Valeria Maza. She gets filler and looks good ig. Young honestly. Not 52 maybe 40. But she is literally one facelift from giga ascension lmao

Fair enough, but filler has to be redone very often and you only get results that good from the best, top $ injectors.
No it doesnt bro. Dont be spreading low iq takes. If u did research u would know it lasts hella long. and U shoudnt get it often. Like once every 4-5 years depending. It lasts a long ass time way longer than a year. Thats why bitches look overfilled. Once u reach a certain point u let it sit for a few years. Max 5 id say. Then dissolve and refill or wait it out. It never really goes away. Be smart with it. And make sure u spend money on someone good lmao.

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and FacialStructure404
u only need a facelift if ur neck is sagging bro. If ur below 45 use fillers and implants. Worry about that stuff later. But do the facelift at first sign of neck hanging tho

• +1
Same situation at 20 :feelswah::feelswah: my jaw is good but im skinnt idk if its a bone or fat problem because mouth lines are so ugly and annoying

• +1
Same situation at 16, not as serious as you tho. What could I do? Pdo threads cope?

• +1
Same situation at 20 :feelswah::feelswah: my jaw is good but im skinnt idk if its a bone or fat problem because mouth lines are so ugly and annoying
What is "skinnt"? If you mean skinny, then it can't be fat problem.

You still don't look like a grandma, but, yeah, you may need a facelift.

Since people always look worse on camera (due to lens distortion), we can't have a 100% accurate picture of what you look like in real life.

• JFL