Should i get a hair transplant if i have this hairline?

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Kratos cucks everyone, including you
Doesn't seem to recede any further, i'm on finasteride which will improve my hair density.
I lifted the hair up to show you my hairline, that's not how i keep my hair.
Once i have them longer i will do a fringe type of hairstyle.
IMG 20201027 1007014922
IMG 20201027 100656679 BURST000 COVER TOP2 20201027100929602
IMG 20201027 1006520732

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Hozay, RoundHouse and 1 other person
just fringemaxx bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and MansNotHot
Looks better than mine just do something about the thinning with pharmacologie and your good

The hair isn’t why your ugly

It’s your hyoid and lack of visible ramus dont you have a jaw bone

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Looks better than mine just do something about the thinning with pharmacologie and your good

The hair isn’t why your ugly

It’s your hyoid and lack of visible ramus dont you have a jaw bone
I asked about the hair, keep the rest to yourself if you don't want to tell me how to fix it.

I asked about the hair, keep the rest to yourself if you don't want to tell me how to fix it.
I can tell you what i want bitch nigga kys

• Hmm...
I have a high forehead so even the slightest loss of hair will affect my appearance. I am taking dutasteride now and am planning a hair transplant in the future. On the finasterist, the hairline still recedes after some time, unfortunately

• +1
at least my hairline on the finasterist receded after 2 years

• +1
I have a high forehead so even the slightest loss of hair will affect my appearance. I am taking dutasteride now and am planning a hair transplant in the future. On the finasterist, the hairline still recedes after some time, unfortunately
so do you think i should get slight hair transplant? is it good like that, i want a bit more density on the top. Figured i could get it through HT cuz hair on the back is thick.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
u need jaw surgery not a hair transplant

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Hozay
so do you think i should get slight hair transplant? is it good like that, i want a bit more density on the top. Figured i could get it through HT cuz hair on the back is thick.
if you got the money i would if i were you

• +1
its not about the hairline, its about the hair :forcedsmile:
Dasdasdaasddaa

• +1
when u getting the surgery done tbh
Dunno tbh, the surgeon is sketchy imo.
I think i'm gonna wait longer and find a way to have surgery with Raffaini.
I though he was in Ortognatica Roma, but i found this other guy i didn't know anything about.
Being really emotional about it i said yes, he still hasn't touched me so i can say to stop it.
Which i will for sure.
So probably next year.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay and HeavenAdmιn
Assuming your density is okay, I wouldn’t cuz It’s a decent hairline with minimal recession. It’s wouldn’t be noticeable to users outside looks max. Make sure u grow it out tho. Tbh idk if a transplant surgeon would even operate on you with that little amount of hairloss

• +1
Assuming your density is okay, I wouldn’t cuz It’s a decent hairline with minimal recession. It’s wouldn’t be noticeable to users outside looks max. Make sure u grow it out tho. Tbh idk if a transplant surgeon would even operate on you with that little amount of hairloss
i need more density, more than recession i lost quite a lot of density.
But my hair was always see through since i was a kid and i spiked my hair up.

i need more density, more than recession i lost quite a lot of density.
But my hair was always see through since i was a kid and i spiked my hair up.

idk what ur density is like, maybe post a pic so we can see that. It looks ok from the pics you provided but i can’t tell witgout a proper pic in good lighting. If ur density is that bad, I would take fin for minimum 1 year ideally 2 to stabilize your hair loss and then look into a transplant once your hair loss has stabilized

• +1
idk what ur density is like, maybe post a pic so we can see that. It looks ok from the pics you provided but i can’t tell witgout a proper pic in good lighting. If ur density is that bad, I would take fin for minimum 1 year ideally 2 to stabilize your hair loss and then look into a transplant once your hair loss has stabilized
i am taking fin to improve that tbh, what do you call good lighting?

i am taking fin to improve that tbh, what do you call good lighting?

just make sure u take a pic with strong lighting. If u take a pic with poor lighting or in the dark, the density in your photo will look better than it actually is

• +1
just make sure u take a pic with strong lighting. If u take a pic with poor lighting or in the dark, the density in your photo will look better than it actually is
so should i take it outside? do you mind telling me how to do it?