Should I get a haircut like this guy?

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

sigma gyatt rizzler

Someone I now sent this to me and told me to grow out my hair like this, he told me "this is basically you with longer hair". But I look less hispanic than this guy. We have similar eyes tho and other facial features, my nose is generally just worse than this guys

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
also, sadly, my eyes are brown not green

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Buzzcut always works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALTF4 and Lebron_James
experiment

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
having mid long hair is the sauce🙏

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Icon, LowTierVitoBss and Lebron_James

Someone I now sent this to me and told me to grow out my hair like this, he told me "this is basically you with longer hair". But I look less hispanic than this guy. We have similar eyes tho and other facial features, my nose is generally just worse than this guys

He looks like a cartoon in a good way

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Lebron_James
when I had a buzz cut I looked ugly as fuck

But also I had no jaw and brow ridge🧐
never get a buzzcut always opt for mid length especially in wavy hair it mogs and women LOVE it

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Lebron_James
never get a buzzcut always opt for mid length especially in wavy hair it mogs and women LOVE it
I have noticed that my hair does get wavier/more textured when I don't use shampoo and let it grow for a bit so I guess I'll try growing it out

Would taking cold showers and air drying my hair help with retaining oils in my hair since it would get stripped away by the hot water and towel drying?

if you have similar eyes it’s already OVERRRRR

if you have similar eyes it’s already OVERRRRR
wdym, eyes are like the only thing I get compliments on

I started curling my lashes somewhat nowadays tho since my lashes going down gives makes me eyes look like they have nct when I really have a neutral tilt

Unless they don't look like his

I have noticed that my hair does get wavier/more textured when I don't use shampoo and let it grow for a bit so I guess I'll try growing it out

Would taking cold showers and air drying my hair help with retaining oils in my hair since it would get stripped away by the hot water and towel drying?
Never wash your hair with hot water, If u don’t wanna take a cold shower just wash your hair first with cold water and then hop on the hot shower

• +1
Reactions: cavy and Lebron_James
wdym, eyes are like the only thing I get compliments on
View attachment 2921817

I started curling my lashes somewhat nowadays tho since my lashes going down gives makes me eyes look like they have nct when I really have a neutral tilt

Unless they don't look like his
i was talking about how close his eyes were, yours don’t look like his really

i was talking about how close his eyes were, yours don’t look like his really
Idk bro his look pretty good to me 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Why not. It is a good and timeless hairstyle. I find it really dumb that you have to go on an online forum to ask something so inane. If it was a question about something complex I can empathize with that. It is just a fucking hair style, all you do is grow it and style it and if it doesn't fit you change it. Life is all about trial and error sometimes, no need to ask permission. Jesus.

Why not. It is a good and timeless hairstyle. I find it really dumb that you have to go on an online forum to ask something so inane. If it was a question about something complex I can empathize with that. It is just a fucking hair style, all you do is grow it and style it and if it doesn't fit you change it. Life is all about trial and error sometimes, no need to ask permission. Jesus.
damn bro calm down it's just a haircut

1. Identify head shape
2. Identify hair type
3. Find styles that will fit your hair type and head shape
4. Pick one you like or best suits you
5. Hairmaxxed