Should I get a rhino?

T

T23Ascend

Iron
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Posts
4
Reputation
2
Trying to ascend to HLTN. Haven’t had any procedures done yet, but I’m not really happy with my nose.
Do you think rhinoplasty would be a good ROI for me?

Ignore the hair, I’m currently growing it out and not sure what to do with it yet.

Side3
Front3
 
  • +1
Reactions: rt6ldarboyo and ESR
yeah it would help a lot
 
  • +1
Reactions: T23Ascend
Rhino , chin and brow ridge
Cuz if u got only rhino u gonna look uncanny
Get them all
 
  • +1
Reactions: T23Ascend
Appreciate the feedback. Got a rhino consult coming up soon. Feel free to drop more honest opinions.
 
Trying to ascend to HLTN. Haven’t had any procedures done yet, but I’m not really happy with my nose.
Do you think rhinoplasty would be a good ROI for me?

Ignore the hair, I’m currently growing it out and not sure what to do with it yet.

View attachment 5679480 View attachment 5679474
Yeah would help a lot but don’t expect like a crazy transformation
 
  • +1
Reactions: T23Ascend
Made this simulation with ChatGPT. It changed my appearance a bit, but I’d be really happy if I could achieve this nose.
Showed it to my surgeon as well and he said the changes are achievable. Thoughts?

Simulation Rhino
 

Similar threads

xzo
Replies
3
Views
45
T23Ascend
T
Sal3am
Replies
1
Views
11
bibodude
B
fwgld05
Replies
9
Views
269
prezz
prezz
I
Replies
13
Views
129
chris182
chris182
Trynnaascend360
Replies
12
Views
187
Trynnaascend360
Trynnaascend360

Users who are viewing this thread

  • NPCcell
  • zeusson
  • T23Ascend
Back
Top