Should I get a rhinoplasty to fix my roman nose?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
So, I have a roman nose, and I am recessed. Would mewing fix this by raising my maxilla bones? Or should I use volufiline, or get a rhinoplasty.
What do you think?

By the way, my nose has nearly this exact shape

But with this projection (less than the one above)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Racky
No Roman nose is a halo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 7580, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
Did you really "morph" your nose with clay?:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21816, chadtindermoney, Deleted member 20370 and 6 others
So, I have a roman nose, and I am recessed. Would mewing fix this by raising my maxilla bones? Or should I use volufiline, or get a rhinoplasty.
What do you think?

View attachment 1836704

View attachment 1836705
A slight hump on the nasal bridge is masculine and ideal for men

If yours looks like the clay one dont get rhino, it's gonna make ur nose worse

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member
A slight hump on the nasal bridge is masculine and ideal for men

If yours looks like the clay one dont get rhino, it's gonna make ur nose worse
No, my nose has the shape of the first one with the projection of the second one.

What do you think?

View attachment 1836704

View attachment 1836705
No you need maxillary projection

If that doesnt fix it, get dorsum augmentation

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Maybe try fat grafting if dont want surgery

Yes get rhino ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
You are recessed, the first step after obvious soft maxxing and gymmaxing is fixing recession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and enchanted_elixir
If you want to look like a woman, yes. Otherwise, fuck no.

I've seen tons of people like you on Reddit's r/PlasticSurgery, turning their Roman noses into shitty, tiny Kylie Jenner type noses. It always looks so fucking bad, and they go from being unique-looking to looking like plastic Los Angeles creatures. Ugh.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: edodalic29, Deleted member 7580, Oberyn and 1 other person
If you want to look like a woman, yes. Otherwise, fuck no.

I've seen tons of people like you on Reddit's r/PlasticSurgery, turning their Roman noses into shitty, tiny Kylie Jenner type noses. It always looks so fucking bad, and they go from being unique-looking to looking like plastic Los Angeles creatures. Ugh.
Bro I really disagree with you I fixed my roman nose and it turned out way better and I just made it straight. With this logic of looking unique, men who are 5'2 are unique as it's uncommon or people who are deformed are unique as they are uncommon. Here is my example

20220723 134533
20220828 190842

• +1
Reactions: mug, bogii, chadtindermoney and 1 other person
I have a similar one and I think it looks good

and it will look better if i continue to bonesmash my glabella :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member
Bro I really disagree with you I fixed my roman nose and it turned out way better and I just made it straight. With this logic of looking unique, men who are 5'2 are unique as it's uncommon or people who are deformed are unique as they are uncommon. Here is my example

View attachment 1844210View attachment 1844211
nose appears way to big because you have no cheekbone portrusion

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
nose appears way to big because you have no cheekbone portrusion
I have maxilla hypoplasia which I have orthodontics for RN. It was still way too big and hooked bro I needed it even then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and szolliontaraelis
I have maxilla hypoplasia which I have orthodontics for RN. It was still way too big and hooked bro I needed it even then
bro you need inframalar implants

You look more conventional, but it is not an improvement, in my opinion. It looks like you transformed from an ethnic (not a bad thing) to a Los Angeles creature.

• So Sad
  • So Sad
You look more conventional, but it is not an improvement, in my opinion. It looks like you transformed from an ethnic (not a bad thing) to a Los Angeles creature.
Bro I'll be honest with you, I am really happy to look more conventional as when I was around 12-16 I was getting bullied a lot for it bro. The was a major insecurity for me and ngl if I didn't have the friends that I did I probably would have roped at some point 😔

Honestly i don't see any improvement.
Bro I'll be honest with you, I am really happy to look more conventional as when I was around 12-16 I was getting bullied a lot for it bro. The was a major insecurity for me and ngl if I didn't have the friends that I did I probably would have roped at some point 😔
(y)

What do you think?
Men can get a way with more nose shapes than women can imo. Not saying your nose is ideal but It's just less of a looksmin imo.

If you ever plan on getting double jaw surgery in the future it will change your nose slightly. So I wouldn't even think about rhino until after then.

• +1
Well suit yourself, I guess. Do you think you're going to want that nose for hte rest of your life? What if you have kids, and they wonder why they don't look like you?

• +1

good shit man
have you received any comments from friends or family?

• Love it
Need to project your lower third more and it’ll ascend u more than a rhinoplasty. Maybe look into genioplasty and jaw implants, will be good for you

• +1
Well suit yourself, I guess. Do you think you're going to want that nose for hte rest of your life? What if you have kids, and they wonder why they don't look like you?
The strange thing is this nose is really rare in my family, I am the only person with this. Some people have a slight nasal hump, but I ended up with a full hooked nose. I hope to god my kids don't have it tbh cause this is a recessive trait in my family and no one has it like me. Worst thing is that the people with the dorsal hump usually ended up with green or blue eyes, which I was not even given. I hope my kids don't get it tbh

good shit man
have you received any comments from friends or family?
All my friends and family say its better cause I'm the only guy in both sides of the family with this nose and my friends say it looks way better. I am much more confident with it aswell

Some people have a slight nasal hump, but I ended up with a full hooked nose.
Weird that you said you have a hook nose after going on about your "Roman" nose for multiple posts. You understand that they're not the same thing, right? These are two different nose types.

Weird that you said you have a hook nose after going on about your "Roman" nose for multiple posts. You understand that they're not the same thing, right? These are two different nose types.
I said roman for literally 1 post before I was corrected by the guy saying it was a jew nose, if u wanna scroll up to see (y)

A jaw implant bsso advancement and genio would be more worth it