Should i get almond eye surgery from taban?

jdz6777

jdz6777

Iron

No squinting at all on those last two, 1st had a bit of squinting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
it's already almond shaped, You need blepharoplasty and infraorbital implant
i have same eyes with eye borw arch i need infras too, maybe lower eyelid retraction too

i have same eyes with eye borw arch i need infras too, maybe lower eyelid retraction too
Getting saddled infraorbital implants should eliminate the need for lower eyelid retraction

Getting saddled infraorbital implants should eliminate the need for lower eyelid retraction
i have bug eyed look like this guy but almond eyes, will it reduce upper and lower eyelid exposure? also hoping for reducing under eye hollowness, I've found that the angle of the tear trough area of implants is too flat and looks kinda obvious sometimes

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
i have bug eyed look like this guy but almond eyes, will it reduce upper and lower eyelid exposure? also hoping for reducing under eye hollowness, I've found that the angle of the tear trough area of implants is too flat and looks kinda obvious sometimes
bro calling me bug eyed :cry:

it's already almond shaped, You need blepharoplasty and infraorbital implant
If i got blepharoplasty my main concern was that removing the excess upper eyelid will make my eyes even more bigger than they already are. thats why i wanted to have lower eyelid retraction as well to counteract that. aka almond eye surgery. but your saying to get implants rather than lower eyelid retraction.

If i got blepharoplasty my main concern was that removing the excess upper eyelid will make my eyes even more bigger than they already are. thats why i wanted to have lower eyelid retraction as well to counteract that. aka almond eye surgery. but your saying to get implants rather than lower eyelid retraction.
Dont get bleph.

Check Ray Taban’s website for cases like yours.

Dont get bleph.

Check Ray Taban’s website for cases like yours.
I did, i legit messaged his assistant on the phone for next appointment in feb for consultation. im just gonna do it even tho its like 500$ upfront cost for consultation. I just wanna know what he thinks is best for me. Im not tripping tho right? Like you said we both have bug eyes right? Swear ima walk in and hes gonna be like wow your eyes are fine no need for surgery.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
I did, i legit messaged his assistant on the phone for next appointment in feb for consultation. im just gonna do it even tho its like 500$ upfront cost for consultation. I just wanna know what he thinks is best for me. Im not tripping tho right? Like you said we both have bug eyes right? Swear ima walk in and hes gonna be like wow your eyes are fine no need for surgery.
Nah u gotta explain your concerns bro