Should i get bimax or chin wing?

altereg0

altereg0

Iron
Title. Already fell for the jews and did rhino before everything, thinking it would solve all :lul::lul: Is there any hope if i do bimax or a chin wing? My fucking dentist made me use braces for 5 fucking years and my teeth werent even that bad, he was just lazy af and old

Attachments

• 186448984_315069536816738_2404647011153583685_n.jpg
    186448984_315069536816738_2404647011153583685_n.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 189
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper
bimax + genio

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, StrangerDanger and altereg0
You look good, chin implant is the way to go imo, square off the chin and make sure you hypertrophy masseters before the surgery.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020 and altereg0
You look good, chin implant is the way to go imo, square off the chin and make sure you hypertrophy masseters before the surgery.
thats a good point, the problem is that i have bruxism and got some assymetry in the masseters, my right one is more swole than the other, my dentist made that bruxism plate, i used for some time cuz my jaw was always sore but nowadays it doesnt happen anymore so i just gave up

that is the frontal view, im collagen maxxing rn, i do like my front view, but i kinda hate my side profile, when i was lower bf i had some cheek hollowing too

Attachments

• 185862175_2974353482808104_2130928676717936806_n.jpg
    185862175_2974353482808104_2130928676717936806_n.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 175
honestly just a chin implant will improve you a lot

• +1
Reactions: .👽., SteveRogers and altereg0
BIMAX

• +1
Reactions: altereg0
im thinking of going for cantho too, if i decide to go for bimax, should i do bimax first or cantho first?

Your chin needs more than a chin implant. You need ccw bimax because your entire jaw is downward grown which shows up with that bad chin shape. Once you do the ccw bimax, add a 12mm sliding genio on top and ideally a chin wing osteomy to create a wider more masculine shape. If after all that your chin shape is still shit, add a custom chin implant.

• +1
Your chin needs more than a chin implant. You need ccw bimax because your entire jaw is downward grown which shows up with that bad chin shape. Once you do the ccw bimax, add a 12mm sliding genio on top and ideally a chin wing osteomy to create a wider more masculine shape. If after all that your chin shape is still shit, add a custom chin implant.
Do I need to wear braces again after? Shit that seems expensive af, might consider Bimax to see how it goes cuz im doing cantho this year

Title. Already fell for the jews and did rhino before everything, thinking it would solve all :lul::lul: Is there any hope if i do bimax or a chin wing? My fucking dentist made me use braces for 5 fucking years and my teeth werent even that bad, he was just lazy af and old
Pretty bad ngl but other parts of your face seem nice so bimax+genio would ascend you

• +1
I
Pretty bad ngl but other parts of your face seem nice so bimax+genio would ascend you
I hope so bro, def going to get Bimax+genio in the future, gonna do cantho soon and save for the others

I dont Think that you need bimax.

You need genio, 100%
And bsso maybe:y'all:

• +1
I dont Think that you need bimax.

You need genio, 100%
And bsso maybe:y'all:
Yeah I’m thinking about it, genio I agree 100% but I don’t know about the Bimax part tbh

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
If it’s possible I can do the genio with maybe BSSO first to see how it goes and if it doesn’t look good I’ll think about Lefort 1

• +1
Fuck it bros, ill do an appointment with the best oral and maxillofacial surgeon in my city next week and see what he recommends, ill keep you guys updated

• +1