Should i get blonder hair?

D

Deleted member 30593

Manlet
Joined
Jun 6, 2023
Posts
661
Reputation
542
I currently have a hair color between medium-light brown. I have a white facial structure with good bones but a deathnic t40- t50 dark brown eyes still a decent eye area
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 27452
Brb imagination
 
  • +1
Reactions: j05, MadTwatter, Deleted member 30593 and 1 other person
lol bro I am oppositve I have a good eye area with blue eyes and want to dye my hair black same with the eyebrows.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
T50 over btw
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Better to match ur eyes tbh, depends on ur face but it'd look weird with t50s
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 23804
I currently have a hair color between medium-light brown. I have a white facial structure with good bones but a deathnic t40- t50 dark brown eyes still a decent eye area
You don't have t50, t20-t30 range iirc since you look scandi.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593 and Deleted member 27452
You don't have t50, t20-t30 range iirc since you look scandi.
You've seen my face, should i get blonder hair, nothing drasticly just having lemon juice in my hair while im out in the sun so it will be lighter brown-dark blonde. Also you're right it's more like t 20
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and HarrierDuBois
You've seen my face, should i get blonder hair, nothing drasticly just having lemon juice in my hair while im out in the sun so it will be lighter brown-dark blonde. Also you're right it's more like t 20
Yes.
 

Similar threads

Narexumi
Replies
2
Views
32
softmaxmike
softmaxmike
RevengeisKey
Replies
4
Views
51
adamzx
adamzx
UnknownDuck77
Replies
10
Views
87
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
0dimolmtncel
Replies
0
Views
32
0dimolmtncel
0dimolmtncel
K
Replies
2
Views
26
umbreon888
U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top