Should i get circumcised?

nvm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
But you will lose the frenar band permanently, even after restoring it doesn’t come back
Could that hinder sexual pleasure?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Could that hinder sexual pleasure?
And function. It’s what makes the skin secure around the glands. Restorers often have loose looking foreskins because they are missing the Frenar band and frenulum.

Pay me and I will chop off.

And function. It’s what makes the skin secure around the glands. Restorers often have loose looking foreskins because they are missing the Frenar band and frenulum.
Damn I guess I will have think and research about this some more

• +1
  • +1
Damn I guess I will have think and research about this some more
It will also pull your pubic and ball hair high onto your shaft when you get an erection due to the lack of extra skin. Your glans will become dry and desensitize. You will have an ugly scar especially done later than a baby, plus you can never trust a Jew with a knife, especially one near your dick. You will also suffer from erectile dysfunction and if you don’t then you most certainly will as an older adult. Something like 90% of rapist are circumcised, and your dick will lose gliding action so you’ll probably have to buy lotion just to get off. And with all the 20,000 nerves destroyed, you will feel as worse as 1/10 the pleasure before, imagine this with a condom on, zero feeling whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
It will also pull your pubic and ball hair high onto your shaft when you get an erection due to the lack of extra skin. Your glans will become dry and desensitize. You will have an ugly scar especially done later than a baby, plus you can never trust a Jew with a knife, especially one near your dick. You will also suffer from erectile dysfunction and if you don’t then you most certainly will as an older adult. Something like 90% of rapist are circumcised, and your dick will lose gliding action so you’ll probably have to buy lotion just to get off. And with all the 20,000 nerves destroyed, you will feel as worse as 1/10 the pleasure before, imagine this with a condom on, zero feeling whatsoever.
Damn dude chill you made your point jfl.

• +1
  • +1
What is disabling you?
The Jews stole my skin, I am currently restoring the damage done. Many of the things mentioned affect over half of guys you will meet. They won’t realize how bad they have it because they never had it good.

The Jews stole my skin, I am currently restoring the damage done. Many of the things mentioned affect over half of guys you will meet. They won’t realize how bad they have it because they never had it good.
Sorry to hear it, man.

• +1
Yes.
AD226B1A 7070 4997 9A80 3EAB1BF2D268