Should I get cosmetic bimax next year and be fully recovered at the age of 26?

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
I'm very old, and I don't know if it is worth putting in that much time and effort to fight my genetic destiny. I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself right now, but after thinking about everything for a couple more years I might be finally ready for what could come after death. Until then I live as a low t hermit if I can get away with it

I don't know what to do tbh, I wish I could just reroll my life

Yes and I know a place that specializes in giving blackpilled bimax at good price so you can have it by next year easily its called The Giant Implants Hardmax Center of SEA

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator
26 too old?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽. and Mouthbreath
26 too old?
Your best possible most optimistic outcome drops a level every 5 years. As a 15 yo get "teen love" and be popular, if that doesnt happen, nothing that you achieve by the age of 20 will make up for these experiences. At 25 years, how am I going to find a girl that is still virgin? I would literally had to date someone half my age. At 30 your twenties are over, your best time of your life is over. Mathematicians and physicists rarely come up with new ideas after the age of 40. You start to bald, have a old wife with cellulite and saggy tits. Life is officially over, I have no clue how not everybody has roped at this age. I guess by workcelling and keeping yourself occupied with things. I'm sorry, but there are only a couple good years, after that everything is downhill. Even for chad the agepill is brutal. But hat's just how I view aging. Aging can also bring a few good things

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Your best possible most optimistic outcome drops a level every 5 years. As a 15 yo get "teen love" and be popular, if that doesnt happen, nothing that you achieve by the age of 20 will make up for these experiences. At 25 years, how am I going to find a girl that is still virgin? I would literally had to date someone half my age. At 30 your twenties are over, your best time of your life is over. Mathematicians and physicists rarely come up with new ideas after the age of 40. You start to bald, have a old wife with cellulite and saggy tits. Life is officially over, I have no clue how not everybody has roped at this age. I guess by workcelling and keeping yourself occupied with things. I'm sorry, but there are only a couple good years, after that everything is downhill. Even for chad the agepill is brutal. But hat's just how I view aging. Aging can also bring a few good things
Its not over bro

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Sue of side

Its not over bro
None of that shit matters all that much anways, it would just make me happy being able to coom in some hot jb that is attracted to me. People say happiness is a choice, but it is hard to not be a miserable cunt when all you think about all day is something that you cant get because of subhuman genetics

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Biiyo03, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
None of that shit matters all that much anways, it would just make me happy being able to coom in some hot jb that is attracted to me. People say happiness is a choice, but it is hard to not be a miserable cunt when all you think about all day is something that you cant get because of subhuman genetics
Accept your unattractiveness
Find joy in other fields, just like i do in hacking
And kys eventually at the age of 30 when hacking got boring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Accept your unattractiveness
Find joy in other fields, just like i do in hacking
And kys eventually at the age of 30 when hacking got boring
with only moderate t levels I guess its possible to only feel like shit when falling asleep, so once every day. During the day I can keep myself occupied, and there are indeed great copes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
with only moderate t levels I guess its possible to only feel like shit when falling asleep, so once every day. During the day I can keep myself occupied, and there are indeed great copes
Or why don't you become incel scientist like Alain Turing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 5786
I'm very old, and I don't know if it is worth putting in that much time and effort to fight my genetic destiny. I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself right now, but after thinking about everything for a couple more years I might be finally ready for what could come after death. Until then I live as a low t hermit if I can get away with it

I don't know what to do tbh, I wish I could just reroll my life
When do you expect people to be able to finance a bimax ? With 18?26 is probably about the most realistic age for most people here

• +1
When do you expect people to be able to finance a bimax ? With 18?26 is probably about the most realistic age for most people here
I don't have a job because I'm studycelling, so it makes no difference if I was 18. I'm 24 right now

Recovery takes 2 years?:feelswah:

• Hmm...