Should I get eye drops?

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
my eyes feel like shit in the mornings especially after getting smaller amounts of sleep, would eye drops help me and make them feel better? It’s hard to explain on how it feels, somewhat like they are dried up or when you sit besides a smoker and get cig smoke in your eyes. Has anyone else experienced the same?

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Vain786 and Nims
my eyes feel like shit in the mornings especially after getting smaller amounts of sleep, would eye drops help me and make them feel better? It’s hard to explain on how it feels, somewhat like they are dried up or when you sit besides a smoker and get cig smoke in your eyes. Has anyone else experienced the same?
Yes me too I had this problem for years due to eye strain/ heavy electronic devices usage. I think they are just dry and doctor prescribed me 6 months of eyedrops to cure it

• +1
Reactions: Nims and Niklaus Mikaelson
Yeah get eye drops. Just don’t become over reliant on them. Unless you have an actual issue other than not enough sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Yes me too I had this problem for years due to eye strain/ heavy electronic devices usage. I think they are just dry and doctor prescribed me 6 months of eyedrops to cure it
Thank you, electronics devices could definitely be the reason as most of my work is on my computer. I’ll contact my doctor and speak about it, is there any side effects or stuff like that?

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Btw if you wear contacts make sure to get a contact compatible eye drop solution or apply the drops before you use your contacts.

• +1
Thank you, electronics devices could definitely be the reason as most of my work is on my computer. I’ll contact my doctor and speak about it, is there any side effects or stuff like that?
use flux or inbuilt blue light filters if your computer has that

• +1
Btw if you wear contacts make sure to get a contact compatible eye drop solution or apply the drops before you use your contacts.
I should probably wear contact, I even went in to order them but they never contacted me after that so I settled with just wearing glasses when I drive as it isn’t that bad (-1.5)

• +1
Reactions: Loki
RIGHT:
“should I get eye drops guys???? My eyes feel like shit in the mornings :(((“

LEFT:

“why is Jessica snapping me again asking me to come over again ehhh man I’m building totems farm in Minecraft right now”

FA59AE33 2CEA 47E7 9EBC A6D16DAF6419

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and ifyouwannabemylover
Can't vouch for eyedrops but avoiding electronics before bed helped with early morning eye pain/strain.

Also, if your problem is due to small amounts of sleep, either sleepmax for a short period or invest in blackout curtains if this is an ongoing thing. Can't praise blackout curtains enough for saving my sleep

• +1
Can't vouch for eyedrops but avoiding electronics before bed helped with early morning eye pain/strain.

Also, if your problem is due to small amounts of sleep, either sleepmax for a short period or invest in blackout curtains if this is an ongoing thing. Can't praise blackout curtains enough for saving my sleep
I’ve gotten blackout curtains over my light diffuser curtains as well as melatonin, an amazing investment. And it’s mostly just now as I have a bit of Extra work to do so it’s hard to avoid electronics
9DC26527 22A2 48C3 B0D8 E6C89262F0DA

• +1
Reactions: Loki and ThatDude023
I’ve gotten blackout curtains over my light diffuser curtains as well as melatonin, an amazing investment. And it’s mostly just now as I have a bit of Extra work to do so it’s hard to avoid electronics View attachment 1862240
Yeah that's a good start. What's your melatonin dosage?

As for the electronics I just use the "nightlight" option on my laptop (makes the screen emit orange rather than blue light) if I need to use it late and I think it helps

• +1
Yeah that's a good start. What's your melatonin dosage?

As for the electronics I just use the "nightlight" option on my laptop (makes the screen emit orange rather than blue light) if I need to use it late and I think it helps
Yeah it’s the same thing as flux I believe, and I got prescribed 2.5 mg of melatonin JFL, I usually take 7.5 mg when I know I have an important meeting or something where I have to be well rested for or when i haven’t sleept for a while a night and need to fix my sleeping cycle

• +1
Reactions: Loki and ThatDude023
i tried many eyedrops most didnt work/only super temporary relief

ur gnna have to find the right ones for u or accept the suffering