Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 46814

Iron
IMG 2189
IMG 2199

1st pic is me, 2nd pic is Chadified me. Only major difference is no upper eyelid exposure and positive tilt. Should I get canthoplasty and blepharoplasty to become a Chad?

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 52566
do it and report back

It';s not your eye-lids that are the problem with your eyes. They are a byproduct of the problem.

It';s not your eye-lids that are the problem with your eyes. They are a byproduct of the problem.
Are you suggesting I have ptosis? I feel I may have to consult a doctor as it has led to many sleeping issues

Are you suggesting I have ptosis? I feel I may have to consult a doctor as it has led to many sleeping issues

Look up the Italian eye surgeon named Pagnoni and use his contact email to ask him what is causing your eyes to close like that. Send him pictures from every angle you can and do not fraud with any lighting or anything like that.

You can DM him here and ask if there is anything he can do for you. He has the best rep for eye-area stuff. You will have to travel to Italy. But tbh you should be doing this as you are quite correct, your eyes do murder your face.

Look up the Italian eye surgeon named Pagnoni and use his contact email to ask him what is causing your eyes to close like that. Send him pictures from every angle you can and do not fraud with any lighting or anything like that.

You can DM him here and ask if there is anything he can do for you. He has the best rep for eye-area stuff. You will have to travel to Italy. But tbh you should be doing this as you are quite correct, your eyes do murder your face.

I looked at his page, thank you for the info. Thankfully I was born with almond shaped eyes so I only have to worry about the outside of the eye. Funny enough I got the inflamed eye look from the Calabrian Italian side of my family so I’m not suprised the best surgeon for this is Italian. He probably has a lot of business 🤣

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
I looked at his page, thank you for the info. Thankfully I was born with almond shaped eyes so I only have to worry about the outside of the eye. Funny enough I got the inflamed eye look from the Calabrian Italian side of my family so I’m not suprised the best surgeon for this is Italian. He probably has a lot of business 🤣

You have negative canthal tilt.

They may be almond, but like mine which are almond too, they are downturned.

Your orbital rims are very weak.

also what did you use to chadify? faceapp?
Chadify bro, pay him 100 bucks and he’ll also do a facial analysis. Below is my analysis

Attachments

• Your Mathematical Face Analysis, Looksmaxxing Suggestions, & Chadification - davidfrost25 3.pdf
    878.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxdalingwood, Bloatedcelbag and Deleted member 52566

Definitely agree bro

Look into canthoplasty, that’s how chadify made the eyes positive tilt

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline

In that angle and looking down anyone will have NCT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46814
Chadify bro, pay him 100 bucks and he’ll also do a facial analysis. Below is my analysis
why the fuck did you submit 1 photo nxxga..
you could have atleast made it a good angle instead of a fraud angle...

I got one a while back, probably will look into getting an updated eventuyally. Do you guys know where Chadify has been? it's only been nero and ww uploading like crazy