Should I get fillers or jaw implants?

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
If I inject my subhuman concave jaw angles with radiasse I would spend at least 2400$ for 1 year. But if I get custom jaw angle implants by Eppley or Dhir results are permanent with a cost of about 20k(JFL). But I read horror stories about implants, so don’t know what to do! I can’t make up my mind.
The corners of my jaw instead of flaring outwards they flare inwards lol so I have 0 angularity and I feel that a square jaw like Chico would ascend me a lil bit

im already leanmaxxed so losing fat to sharpen my jaw is worthless

If I inject my subhuman concave jaw angles with radiasse I would spend at least 2400$ for 1 year. But if I get custom jaw angle implants by Eppley or Dhir results are permanent with a cost of about 20k(JFL). But I read horror stories about implants, so don’t know what to do! I can’t make up my mind.
The corners of my jaw instead of flaring outwards they flare inwards lol so I have 0 angularity and I feel that a square jaw like Chico would ascend me a lil bit

im already leanmaxxed so losing fat to sharpen my jaw is worthless

Try fillers for 6 months see if you like it and it improves your life, then commit to an implant.

Simple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270, RAITEIII, Deleted member 11604 and 1 other person
autism

you can slay already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413
Damn I have a jaw like yours and I have the same doubt
I think I'll try filler first and then implants perhaps
(But I don't have money rn)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270 and RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Gaia262
  • +1