What specifically should I ask for regarding jaw surgery

L

lost-obligation

Iron
Have a consultation scheduled with Valerio Ramieri (worried about Raffaini/Pagnoni being over aggressive/unnatural). Was thinking bimax with CCW and genio + rhino. I also have an issue where my jaw looks ok (not great) in certain lighting/angles but horrendous in others so I don’t want to do anything too drastic as I’m worried it will look unnatural especially with my already unusual face structure. Would implants help as well or would that just look unnatural? Also what about buccal fat removal? My jaw is shaped really weirdly so I feel like implants might not look good. I tried to include a lot of photos both good and bad

Attachments

• IMG_1815.png
    IMG_1815.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1828.png
    IMG_1828.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1824.jpeg
    IMG_1824.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1826.png
    IMG_1826.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1568.png
    IMG_1568.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1571.png
    IMG_1571.png
    8.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1823.png
    IMG_1823.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7838.jpeg
    IMG_7838.jpeg
    442.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1821.png
    IMG_1821.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1820.png
    IMG_1820.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1819.png
    IMG_1819.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1816.png
    IMG_1816.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1830.png
    IMG_1830.png
    8.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1829.png
    IMG_1829.png
    8.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, RecessedChinCel, normie_joe and 2 others
Damn you look different in each picture...
Its hard to say anything 100% for me, but good luck with the surgety bro

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, moreroidsmoredates and maxxmclooks
Here’s some more photos. I think maybe shaving down part of jaw as well might help shape it better?

Attachments

• IMG_1837.png
    IMG_1837.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1835.png
    IMG_1835.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1833.png
    IMG_1833.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1834.png
    IMG_1834.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1832.png
    IMG_1832.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1831.png
    IMG_1831.png
    9.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1838.png
    IMG_1838.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1840.png
    IMG_1840.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1839.png
    IMG_1839.png
    9.4 MB · Views: 0
You are downgrown.

It should be fairly obvious that you need a rotational bimax.

I do not see the need for implants.

You are downgrown.

It should be fairly obvious that you need a rotational bimax.

I do not see the need for implants.
I’m also worried that a rotational bimax will make my lower third too long as my face is already really long. Whenever I try morphing my face to simulate bimax most of the time I think the result looks bad and unnatural especially when my lower third gets longer. But then again I am not a surgeon and have no idea how to properly morph my face to simulate surgery. I think I have a really unorthodox face due to being half asian and getting a weird mix of features and I’m worried that changing anything could make me look really bad

something about midface and lipolysis/buccal fat removal and bring jaw slightly forward

lefort 1+lipolysis+very moderate rhino+bimax?

Might throw in brow bone + forehead implants as well. Hopefully will look something like this in the end

Attachments

• IMG_1844.png
    IMG_1844.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Facetune_28-04-2024-18-28-24.jpeg
    Facetune_28-04-2024-18-28-24.jpeg
    269.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
This is what happens when you race-mix. I'm being serious btw. If you were not a hapa, it would be much easier to tell if you could benefit from jaw surgery.

This is what happens when you race-mix. I'm being serious btw. If you were not a hapa, it would be much easier to tell if you could benefit from jaw surgery.
I know and that’s why I’m worried because I feel like surgery, even just unreccessing my jaw could make me look worse and unnatural

Have a consultation scheduled with Valerio Ramieri (worried about Raffaini/Pagnoni being over aggressive/unnatural). Was thinking bimax with CCW and genio + rhino. I also have an issue where my jaw looks ok (not great) in certain lighting/angles but horrendous in others so I don’t want to do anything too drastic as I’m worried it will look unnatural especially with my already unusual face structure. Would implants help as well or would that just look unnatural? Also what about buccal fat removal? My jaw is shaped really weirdly so I feel like implants might not look good. I tried to include a lot of photos both good and bad
i swear i seen u post ur face ok the mewing reddit a couple years ago did u grow out ur hair

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
i swear i seen u post ur face ok the mewing reddit a couple years ago did u grow out ur hair
Yeah I saw his face there too. His face looks familiar, have also seen it on here more.

Here’s some more photos. I think maybe shaving down part of jaw as well might help shape it better?
hey bro im a hapa too jst curious do u hate being mixxed or nah

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
You maxilla looks good to my eye tbh you just have minor retrognathia but you are still goodlooking.

Imo you only need lower jaw surgery.

Bimax and ccw don't get rhino it's gay + if you have forwardly grown face Long nose doesn't look long at all

hey bro im a hapa too jst curious do u hate being mixxed or nah
Well I’m just glad I’m not full Asian. Don’t hate being mixed but wish i looked more white. Out of most of the other half Asians I know I look the most Asian. My brother looks way more white than me but then he’s only like 5’9” so I got unlucky with the race genes but lucky with the height genes.

Yeah I grew it out and permed it. I used to be post all over reddit but I got banned from most of the subs I used

Bimax and ccw don't get rhino it's gay + if you have forwardly grown face Long nose doesn't look long at all
I’m gonna get a rhino which is mostly to get rid of the bulbous tip with some very slight bridge refinement. Also my forward growth is not good. Maybe good for an Asian but it’s still pretty flat

You look like italian+asian mix