should i get forehead reduction surgery

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
loweeing my hairline; does it improve harmony? should i get it tbh nw1 mpb atm with naturally high hairline

Attachments

• morpjh tbh.jpeg
    morpjh tbh.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 75
  • noooo.jpeg
    noooo.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 78
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
jfl lower ur hairline the forehead is alright

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, wateriswet and CursedOne
lol no

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Morph looks shittier.. throws of your 1:1:1 thirds proportions and ppls initial focus end up more @ the midface.. which is your falio to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and CursedOne
Morph looks shittier.. throws of your 1:1:1 thirds proportions and ppls initial focus end up more @ the midface.. which is your falio to begin with
how do i ascend then bhai

help me ascend dutch
you're not even ugly imo. if anything maybe get rhino but i'm not that knowledgeable with surgeries so you will have to ask someone else. a forehead reduction is really unnecessary though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Deleted member 8583
you're not even ugly imo. if anything maybe get rhino but i'm not that knowledgeable with surgeries so you will have to ask someone else. a forehead reduction is really unnecessary though.
rhino to do what? reduce bulbous tip or does more work need to be done? im thinking i might get filler on nose since it can improve bulbous tip and bridge

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
how do i ascend then bhai

Just nt maxx.. ur midface and philtrum specifically is dogshit tier cucked.. even a lip lift wont work cuz itll gove u feminine erectus lips.

rhino to do what? reduce bulbous tip or does more work need to be done? im thinking i might get filler on nose since it can improve bulbous tip and bridge
rhino to get it more to the ideal nose tbh. fixing bulbous tip and bridge might be good though.
but as i said, i don't know shit about surgery :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
My condolences bro... you could fit the titanic between that philtrum. And as you know long philtrum is always bad but its a falio when its long midface+ long philtrum like urs
is it over for me? am i at least 4 psl

Nwo hair transplant asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chico Chicowski and NarcyChadlite
i love u peky blonder whats my psl like these days
Its not bad Defitely above average

About 5

What do you guys thin?

@Daw
@Copemaxxing
@Original

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 8576
Its not bad Defitely above average

About 5

What do you guys thin?

@Daw
@Copemaxxing
@Original
i think 4.5 tbh im just about above normie but thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Lev Peshkov
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 8583
You look better in the morph. Very good looking guys generally have a forehead shorter than their midface and the lower third being the longest.

I'm aiming for 29/32.5/38.5 for my top/mid/bottom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
You look better in the morph. Very good looking guys generally have a forehead shorter than their midface and the lower third being the longest.

so do u think i should get hairline lowering surgery or should i focus elsewhere first

is he right @NarcyChadlite

why does the morph look better then
because youre a retarded <10iq subhuman who doesnt understand how a healthy hairline is supposed to look and how it can impact facial aesthetics

because youre a retarded <10iq subhuman who doesnt understand how a healthy hairline is supposed to look and how it can impact facial aesthetics
my iq is 145 tested bhai

so do u think i should get hairline lowering surgery or should i focus elsewhere first

It's a drastic surgery and it won't make a big difference so no don't bother, but I do think the morph looks better. It also squares your forehead better.

is he right @NarcyChadlite
Yea hes right but the dofference is so insignificant for u bro that id think twice about spemdimg all that money tbh

• +1
It's a drastic surgery and it won't make a big difference so no don't bother. I do think the morph looks better. It also squares your forehead better.
true what would u say my psl is atm

Decent enough that your looks neither help nor harm your chances with women.
so i should just socialmaxx and fashionmaxx and i should be alright to go for ltr?

loweeing my hairline; does it improve harmony? should i get it tbh nw1 mpb atm with naturally high hairline
Dude stop crying about things which arent noticable you are trying to mog secretly?

Dude stop crying about things which arent noticable you are trying to mog secretly?
why the fuck do u keep being weird on my threads im average guy trying to ascend

why the fuck do u keep being weird on my threads im average guy trying to ascend
Youre crying about things which arent even there like wtf ofc i will press on What i want ,how weak are you personality ? You arent gonna that surgery and just wasting people times here youre already in a good spot stop crying pssy

Youre crying about things which arent even there like wtf ofc i will press on What i want ,how weak are you personality ? You arent gonna that surgery and just wasting people times here youre already in a good spot stop crying pssy
your lower third mogs mine hard how am i in a good spot

Your midface is not that bad to the point of being a major failo in that undistorted pic you posted..
But what drops you by 1 Psl point is that philitrum is also long so yeah no surgery for that bro.
Still above average 4.5 Psl tbh

Your midface is not that bad to the point of being a major failo in that undistorted pic you posted..
But what drops you by 1 Psl point is that philitrum is also long so yeah no surgery for that bro.
Still above average 4.5 Psl tbh
wb lip lift? would i be chadlite with normal midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
wb lip lift? would i be chadlite with normal midface
lip lift doesnt make a noticable difference tbh it is just cope like i said your midface is fine your fwhr is likely in the 1.7 to 1.8 same as me but philitrium fucks you up..
Yeah with a good philitirum defo high tier normie imo not chadlite

• Woah
lip lift doesnt make a noticable difference tbh it is just cope like i said your midface is fine your fwhr is likely in the 1.7 to 1.8 same as me but philitrium fucks you up..
Yeah with a good philitirum defo high tier normie imo not chadlite
but bhai if we are both 4.5 psl is it over for me too :(

• So Sad
but bhai if we are both 4.5 psl is it over for me too :(
who said i am 4.5 psl lmao...
Nah even with your failos you are still above average bhai which is all you need to get girls

• Woah
who said i am 4.5 psl lmao...
Nah even with your failos you are still above average bhai which is all you need to get girls
ur signature, can i see what u look like bro

• +1