Should I get infraorbital implants

I

ipster100

Iron
Joined
Aug 13, 2026
Posts
25
Reputation
6
I have already gotten tear trough filler and it did nothing and I was thinking about getting fat grafting but my orbital vector might be too negative for this to make a difference. Let me know.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2500.jpeg
    IMG_2500.jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2501.jpeg
    IMG_2501.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2217.jpeg
    IMG_2217.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Look into LLRR for your eye shape. @BronzeSpartan2

Your browbone is weak.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and ipster100
how did ur filler go how’d u do it?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ipster100
Look into LLRR for your eye shape. @BronzeSpartan2

Your browbone is weak.
Do you think implants would be bad for my eye shape? Also do you think LLRR would be successful despite my bone recession, I heard that those types of operations usually need better under eye support than what I have to be successful.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Yes almost everyone can ascend from infras
 
  • +1
Reactions: ipster100
Yes almost everyone can ascend from infras
True, but I was kind of hoping a less invasive surgery could also help even if it’s not to the same extent. It looks like implants are the only way tho.
 
True, but I was kind of hoping a less invasive surgery could also help even if it’s not to the same extent. It looks like implants are the only way tho.
Not that bad tbh got my extended infras with bone drill canthoplasty and lower lid fat repositioning at the same time also had rhino and midface implants still recovery and surgery is not that bad for under eye area anything other than implants are cope fat graft doesnt increase orbital vector and provide same projection with infras it is more like a addition to implants
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and ipster100
Not that bad tbh got my extended infras with bone drill canthoplasty and lower lid fat repositioning at the same time also had rhino and midface implants still recovery and surgery is not that bad for under eye area anything other than implants are cope fat graft doesnt increase orbital vector and provide same projection with infras it is more like a addition to implants
Do you think I could benefit from a bone drill canthoplasty or would that not work due to my anatomy.
 
I heard that those types of operations usually need better under eye support than what I have to be successful.
That's something for you to ask a professional when you get your consultation. If that is true, I don't know how to judge or quantify it.

Your lower eyelid is not good. You should go ask if you're serious about looksmaxing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ipster100
you’re right I will do that now, I just didn’t want to spend money on a consultation for something that was obvious.
 
Do you think I could benefit from a bone drill canthoplasty or would that not work due to my anatomy.
Definetly you would benefit from it my lower lid was a lot better than yours and surgery still ascended my eye area a lot speak to a surgeon to see if you are a canditade
 
Imo dont cope and waste/time with fillers etc you need structural change
 
i'm afraid cause i saw this post or is this rare to get?
View attachment 5708353
im 5 days post op extended infras paranasal implants rhino and cantho and sensation is already fine just swollen but the sensivity is normal. it is possible to get nerve damage i guess but infection etc are more common which is like 0.5 to 2 percent rate depending on area my surgeon mentioned risks like infection and implant moving in 2 months but never heard of permament nerve damage
 
im 5 days post op extended infras paranasal implants rhino and cantho and sensation is already fine just swollen but the sensivity is normal. it is possible to get nerve damage i guess but infection etc are more common which is like 0.5 to 2 percent rate depending on area my surgeon mentioned risks like infection and implant moving in 2 months but never heard of permament nerve damage
hope poor dude gets better tho getting botches or complications after facial surgery would be brutal i dont blame that guy at all i would prolly want to rope too ascend or die i guess
 

Similar threads

YPSIYON
Replies
4
Views
207
chris182
chris182
M
Replies
6
Views
226
mogtomog
M
W
Replies
0
Views
21
WeMightAscendNgl
W
xzo
Replies
3
Views
58
T23Ascend
T
Sal3am
Replies
1
Views
20
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Assymetry
  • kozeff
Back
Top