Looks234

Kraken
:ogre:

8426A154 902A 4C4B AE0A 694A9851B5B3

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Sexually Disabled, Lygodactylus and 6 others
@Baldingman1998 probably dumped all his life savings into crypto and is now fighting for scraps with rats

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, Patient A, Biggdink and 13 others
invest in the Russian ruble

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, sly shinkai, BoneDensity and 1 other person
I lost $50k. Idgaf. It will go back up soon enough.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, Patient A, Biggdink and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Anchor_Ship and Baldingman1998
I don’t understand the advantage crypto has over other currencies other than anonymity. It’s easy enough to do online transactions and conversions with real currency.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, BoneDensity and Oberyn
Im down 10k:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
@Baldingman1998 probably dumped all his life savings into crypto and is now fighting for scraps with rats

I know a guy who invested his entire life savings in Luna. A 6 figure amount. He flushed about 2 decades of his life down the toilet this way.

IMO all coins other than Bitcoins are a scam. Stay away from them. Wait until the stock market is starting to recover and the FED is printing money like there's no tomorrow again. Then you can buy Bitcoin. But wait until the stock markets recover because until then Bitcoin will keep going lower and lower.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 17311, Looks234 and 2 others

Last edited:
The market is a zero sum game
Your profit is someone else's loss and viceversa
I know such things happen, I feel bad for reborn's acquaintance tbh if he (reborn) is serious

Last edited:
@reborn Nvm, I'm a retard for saying you're LARPing without any reason, as I said, I feel bad for your acquaintance

I don’t understand the advantage crypto has over other currencies other than anonymity. It’s easy enough to do online transactions and conversions with real currency.
It's not even anonymous, everything is public and easily traceable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 18159
This shit might as well be roulette Jfl niggas really putting their life savings into gambling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Looks234 and Deleted member 6128
no wait a bit longer i think this is just the start

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Lost $400,000. I part of me dies when I hear crypto now.

The kid I went to school with became a billionaire with this shit. And I lost all my money...

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile, Patient A, eduardkoopman and 3 others
S

The kid I went to school with became a billionaire with this shit. And I lost all my money...
Srs?

You know you’re broke when other niggas loosing $50-500k and acting like it’s no big deal
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Tallooksmaxxer, Patient A and 3 others
I know a guy who invested his entire life savings in Luna. A 6 figure amount. He flushed about 2 decades of his life down the toilet this way.

IMO all coins other than Bitcoins are a scam. Stay away from them. Wait until the stock market is starting to recover and the FED is printing money like there's no tomorrow again. Then you can buy Bitcoin. But wait until the stock markets recover because until then Bitcoin will keep going lower and lower.
Why didn’t he take profits ?

He invested at the right time, you didn't

It's as simple as that really

Ngl it's his fault for not using technical analysis to have a cash out price level for his investment.

Look at the blue line, it's a long term trendline that Luna has been holding for over a year. As soon as it goes under the line (63 dollar area), then that's your time to sell and gtfo.

You can't just invest in the riskiest asset class in the world and act ignorant, you'll get fucked over. The markets are brutal, and nothing ever consistently goes up in a straight line forever. Also, this is new technology, and things can go wrong, fast (like Luna). Same thing happened in the dotcom bubble, when all tech stocks fell by 90%.

just lol if you didn't get in sub 3k. this crash might be your last chance before it becomes pointless for the average person

Ngl it's his fault for not using technical analysis to have a cash out price level for his investment.

View attachment 1691506

Look at the blue line, it's a long term trendline that Luna has been holding for over a year. As soon as it goes under the line (63 dollar area), then that's your time to sell and gtfo.

You can't just invest in the riskiest asset class in the world and act ignorant, you'll get fucked over. The markets are brutal, and nothing ever consistently goes up in a straight line forever. Also, this is new technology, and things can go wrong, fast (like Luna). Same thing happened in the dotcom bubble, when all tech stocks fell by 90%.
technical analysis is palm reading tier stupidity. how do you account for random factors, news events, political regulation, etc.

• +1
Reactions: reborn
technical analysis is palm reading tier stupidity. how do you account for random factors, news events, political regulation, etc.

I don't get what you're saying, it tells you when you should sell in case of any news events or random factors which can cause a dump

I don't get what you're saying, it tells you when you should sell in case of any news events or random factors which can cause a dump
??

traditional technical analysis is garbage, think about it, people drawing stupid triangles, using astrology indicators. using public indicators built on shitty maths like rsi, macd, etc :ROFLMAO:

Do you think high freq trading algos (who rekt all the people) are using that shit that u have 100000 tutorials about it and 99,9% of the retail people use it?

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed
??

traditional technical analysis is garbage, think about it, people drawing stupid triangles, using astrology indicators. using public indicators built on shitty maths like rsi, macd, etc :ROFLMAO:

Do you think high freq trading algos (who rekt all the people) are using that shit that u have 100000 tutorials about it and 99,9% of the retail people use it?

I draw one trend line and everyone goes crazy :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Korea

View attachment 1691506

This is how your shitty trendline works before you repaint to the blue line you got rekt multiples times trading a shitty trendline with shit moving averages

View attachment 1691903
This is how your shitty trendline works before you repaint to the blue line you got rekt multiples times trading a shitty trendline with shit moving averages

For a trend line to be valid it needs to have at least 3 touches to it, you drew yours with only 2 touches?

For a trend line to be valid it needs to have at least 3 touches to it, you drew yours with only 2 touches?
>in order for your imaginary line to be valid it needs to fit my arbitrary criterion

• +1
Reactions: ascension
It doesnt matter how many times touched the line

Support and resistance doesnt exist and the visual appearance of one doesnt mean anything because the next tick is still 50-50.
Unless its an area in price where there are inefficiencies and therefore some degree of predictability and those will show up in the form of autocorrelation in returns

Anyway keep coping with TA instead of trying to understand how the market works (y)

It doesnt matter how many times touched the line

Support and resistance doesnt exist and the visual appearance of one doesnt mean anything because the next tick is still 50-50.
Unless its an area in price where there are inefficiencies and therefore some degree of predictability and those will show up in the form of autocorrelation in returns

Anyway keep coping with TA instead of trying to understand how the market works (y)

I drew one trend line and you started this whole tirade about TA being shit, which is fine, I respect your opinion. But if the guy who lost his whole life savings had followed my advice he wouldn't have lost all his money. Enough said

How did you have 400k in the first place? And how old are you

I mean it would make sense to invest during the bear market and sell during the bull market, so yeah I guess but only if you intended to buy crypto in the first place to hodl it for at least a year or so

View attachment 1691506

doing this is negative EV if you bought at a high price. its just an unlucky coin selection not much more to it :cautious: