Should I get Invisalign?

tomcaelum

tomcaelum

Road to Tyronelite
I’ve been hearing people say removing wisdom teeth and Invisalign can fuck you up.
My teeth are nearly perfect and straight but I have an open bite. It’s not noticeable unless I point it out but I might be being forced to get ts. Will I be fucked?

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
I’ve been hearing people say removing wisdom teeth and Invisalign can fuck you up.
My teeth are nearly perfect and straight but I have an open bite. It’s not noticeable unless I point it out but I might be being forced to get ts. Will I be fucked?
I was going to ask the same question same as you my teeth are nearly perfect but I got one crooked tooth even my wisdom tooth is straight without any pain or something

No. I had to remove my upper wisdom teeth because they got caries. It doesn't do anything if you are grown up.

I was going to ask the same question same as you my teeth are nearly perfect but I got one crooked tooth even my wisdom tooth is straight without any pain or something
Yeah literally same thing

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
Pretty sure u don’t hv a choice whether u can get ur wisdom teeth removed or not