Should I get just genioplasty or rhinoplasty and lip reduction ?

D

Deleted member 57371

Iron
Any thoughts on if I should do rhinoplasty and reduce the protrusion of my lips with lip reduction surgery or just do genioplasty. I had 8 teeth removed for braces and my face mouth/lip still protrudes. I was thinking genioplasty would lessen the effect of the protrusion; and if I am going to do sliding genioplasty, how much horizontal length is ideal?

Attachments

• IMG_1875.jpg
    IMG_1875.jpg
    909.9 KB · Views: 0
That pic is not frankfurt plane

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Any thoughts on if I should do rhinoplasty and reduce the protrusion of my lips with lip reduction surgery or just do genioplasty. I had 8 teeth removed for braces and my face mouth/lip still protrudes. I was thinking genioplasty would lessen the effect of the protrusion; and if I am going to do sliding genioplasty, how much horizontal length is ideal?
All sugerys you need I also need over for us blackcels. Time to confidence maxxxx

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Richest nigger on .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and LooksThinker
That pic is not frankfurt plane
It is

Also op I would say small genio. Black people are meant to have bigger lips in relation to chin than white people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57371
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Maybe
4mm

Don’t get lip reduction you’ll regret it

Don’t get lip reduction you’ll regret it
Why you think so I’ve been looking at some results for African Americans and the results look decent. But if genio looks good I doubt I’d touch the lips.

because of your pheno

i don’t surgery would be worth it, your dating results will stay the same unfortunately

broootal racepill my friend

Why you think so I’ve been looking at some results for African Americans and the results look decent. But if genio looks good I doubt I’d touch the lips.
IMO it looks good on blacks big lips but maybe I’m wrong I think you would regret because once you do it u can’t go back

• +1
IMO it looks good on blacks big lips but maybe I’m wrong I think you would regret because once you do it u can’t go back
Having donuts as lips on my face isn’t cute lmao.

because of your pheno

i don’t surgery would be worth it, your dating results will stay the same unfortunately

broootal racepill my friend
Pheno ? You haven’t seen by frontal profile.

Attachments

• 199B0278-0AD7-4E8A-A563-E7C3D189E42B.jpeg
    199B0278-0AD7-4E8A-A563-E7C3D189E42B.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 0
that’s irrelevant
I beg to differ, look at Tyson Beckford in his prime, he’s quite a decent looking black guy. If it’s possible to get a good physique and at least 15% body fat ; and make the adjustment to my face what’s needed.... I think I’d do fine in the dating pool.

Well, would making the chin protrude and angular enough to be in line with the top lip be ideal? I was thinking of something like this.
I think you’d need that genio that widens if your chin because if not it leaves a step off

IMG 5438

Your upper lip is fine only your lower lip is very disproportionate.

Rhinoplasty

Chin/Jaw filler

Tear Trough Filler/Fat Graft

Lower lip reduction and mouth widening

To achieve this morph

View attachment 2713273
Your upper lip is fine only your lower lip is very disproportionate.

Rhinoplasty

Chin/Jaw filler

Tear Trough Filler/Fat Graft

Lower lip reduction and mouth widening

To achieve this morph
Lmao I look weird, I just think since my chin is recessed my nose and mouth are more pronounced.

Lmao I look weird, I just think since my chin is recessed my nose and mouth are more pronounced.
Lol your chin isn’t recessed you’re just black. You have dentoaveolar protrusion, large lips, and a bulbous nose, which is typical of people with your phenotype.

• +1
All sugerys you need I also need over for us blackcels. Time to confidence maxxxx
just thugmaxx.
if you have dreads you have higher SMV towards black females.

Lol your chin isn’t recessed you’re just black. You have dentoaveolar protrusion, large lips, and a bulbous nose, which is typical of people with your phenotype.
Well at least the genioplasty would help a bit I guess. Looking at some results of some Indians on YouTube, and they look pretty decent results. Their lips and nose look less pronounced with a bigger chin. I mean bimax would be good but it looks very invasive.

Attachments

• F9401816-0A00-4EB5-A1C7-9A025A94EF38.png
    F9401816-0A00-4EB5-A1C7-9A025A94EF38.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0