Should I get Lefort 1 & BSSO? (free)

L

literalgoatted

Iron
Basically I got offered free Lefort 1 and bsso by doctor to fix my underbite since thats like a medical reason and shit
Should I do it?

My xrays look INSANE. My lower and upper jaw are both too forward grown my doctor said. I believe my underbite is also at around 5-6mm. Should i do it? She said they plan to move lower jaw back around like 5mm and upper jaw slightly forward by less than 5mm

Bro wtf it's going to change your whole life. Of course you should.

Also, great mandible

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
Bro wtf it's going to change your whole life. Of course you should.

Also, great mandible
So I should definitly do this? I'm only around 17 and my doctor told me I have to wait a couple years for my jaw to finish developing before they do it, but should I? I'm kinda scared if it will guaranteed better my facial aesthetics, is there no chance that my I might look worse after? Do you have any good before/after photos or where can I find some good ones of people with my similiar case?

She said they plan to move lower jaw back around like 5mm and upper jaw slightly forward by less than 5mm
Two big redflags here:
- do NOT trust any plan suggesting to set back your mandible ; it'll create sagging and make you look recessed.
- do NOT trust any foid maxillofacial surgeon ; just common sense.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and SwollenNotSwole
Two big redflags here:
- do NOT trust any plan suggesting to set back your mandible ; it'll create sagging and make you look recessed.
Org users tend to think that mandible can't be pushed back because it always would end up looking bad. It is not true

Basically I got offered free Lefort 1 and bsso by doctor to fix my underbite since thats like a medical reason and shit
Should I do it?

My xrays look INSANE. My lower and upper jaw are both too forward grown my doctor said. I believe my underbite is also at around 5-6mm. Should i do it? She said they plan to move lower jaw back around like 5mm and upper jaw slightly forward by less than 5mm
View attachment 3000816
How much is your underbite in mms?

Two big redflags here:
that department at the hospital im at has 2 maxillofacial surgeons, she is sort of a new recruit and then there is a man with 20+ years of experience. He will be the one doing the actual procedures, they are heavily backed up so she is just having the actual appointment with me.

How much is your underbite in mms?
First measurement it was 5-6 and now recently its 6-7mm. My jaw also isnt done growing so once I reach maybe 19 or 20 it could be even bigger.

Your alternative for “optimal aesthetics” is a self-funded Lefort 3.

Your mandible isn’t that great or you’d not have impacted wisdom teeth. You’d need extractions for the BSSO proposed and we all know extractions are bad.

I’d be really curious to see your actual side profile if you want to DM. It’s a very unusual skull.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and SwollenNotSwole
Two big redflags here:
1st one is debatable but 2nd one is 100% facts