Should I get LL as an 186cm cel to become 190cm?

lwlaiet060920

lwlaiet060920

Barefoot 6'1 manlet unluckycel
Do you think it's worth it to get LL as an 186cm cel? I'm decent looking and have very good voice halo, the only thing I feel like I'm missing is stature. I don't have anything else worth wage slaving for and I'd love to be taller just for aesthetic sake. Do you think it's worth it yes or no?

• JFL
Reactions: sirmimbing, Funnyunenjoyer1, Deleted member 62070 and 1 other person
break ur bones to gain 4cm :lul: nigga if ur in puberty just take hgh and ai if u really wanna be tall, but even that has issues cuz ur face will become more ogre'ish and face >>> height

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
break ur bones to gain 4cm :lul: nigga if ur in puberty just take hgh and ai if u really wanna be tall, but even that has issues cuz ur face will become more ogre'ish and face >>> height
Why do you even bother replying to these types of threads? Like you know damn well this nigga isn't getting LL

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I'm done with pubery. I dream of being a height mogger and I was so close but my family had to be dysgenic. My 5'10 grandmother having children with my manlet grandad who was a massive asshole :feelswhy::feelswah:

actually you know what, do it, do it you fucking greycel faggot, I SAID DO IT YOU FUCKING MANLET CUCK WTF IS 6'1 :lul::lul::lul: FUCKING TINY WANKER EVERYBODY HEIGHT MOGS YOU NIGGA:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm done with pubery. I dream of being a height mogger and I was so close but my family had to be dysgenic. My 5'10 grandmother having children with my manlet grandad who was a massive asshole :feelswhy::feelswah:
fucking manlet, thank fuck im 6'5 morning height and still in puberty

Do you think it's worth it to get LL as an 186cm cel? I'm decent looking and have very good voice halo, the only thing I feel like I'm missing is stature. I don't have anything else worth wage slaving for and I'd love to be taller just for aesthetic sake. Do you think it's worth it yes or no?
No

He saved you nigger, you should worship his feet and suck his dick for finding a tall foid else u would have been a manlet too

He saved you nigger, you should worship his feet and suck his dick for finding a tall foid else u would have been a manlet too
Fuck that nigger. He destroyed a whole generation of potential moggers + he's an asshole.

Bruh if you think your height is the problem, you are heavy non-NT.

Bruh if you think your height is the problem, you are heavy non-NT.
I don't care about foids that much I just want to be a height mogger. I already have most things physically just no stature, even got a huge cock :feelshah:. Pisses me of that if i were my family were normal I'd have it all

I don't care about foids that much I just want to be a height mogger. I already have most things physically just no stature, even got a huge cock :feelshah:. Pisses me of that if i were my family were normal I'd have it all
Dude 4 cm ain't going to change shit. That's how much - two fingers difference?