Should i get LL at 198cm?

Z

Zoom759

Diamond
i’m about 198cm living in spain and unironically don’t feel that tall. in some areas i do but in a lot, especially with younger gens, im often getting height matched or even mogged. last weekend i went out and i swear i was closer to being the shortest in the club compared to tallest.

i feel like at 6’9 + 2 inch lifts to reach the golden height 6’11 id comfortably mog in spain and i’ll just not travel to countries where thats average like northern europe

Money isn’t an issue so which doctor should i go to?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Saint Casanova, shewantsme and 1 other person
holy schizo

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Albatroz7, framemoggerr and 1 other person
I thought i was rhe biggest mental cel on this forum i am the same height and feel tall anywhere in the world work on ykur face thats holding you back

• +1
Reactions: jatin
Yea 198 is manlet height tbh

• +1
Reactions: piec
i’m about 198cm living in spain and unironically don’t feel that tall. in some areas i do but in a lot, especially with younger gens, im often getting height matched or even mogged. last weekend i went out and i swear i was closer to being the shortest in the club compared to tallest.

i feel like at 6’9 + 2 inch lifts to reach the golden height 6’11 id comfortably mog in spain and i’ll just not travel to countries where thats average like northern europe

Ur a manlet bro under 7’2 is manlet

• +1
Reactions: jatin and niqfan625

LL or kys

• +1
Reactions: piec
Most people would say ur tall but u r average height

• +1
Reactions: jatin
cope 7ft and up is ugly ogre height failod by the number 7. 6’11 is peak height
9FT is peak height cope

And then 9ft needs LL to get to 10FT

Below average in the Balkans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back