Should I get LL before college?

L

lixx

Bronze
I'm like 5'5 and going to college in a couple years. Is it gonna be brutal at this height? Should I take a gap year and get LL?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, ineonx, User28823 and 2 others
how old are u also how much money do u have in ur savings, u live with ur parents?

how old are u also how much money do u have in ur savings, u live with ur parents?
17, I could probably get a lot of help from grandparents, and yes I live with parents

17, I could probably get a lot of help from grandparents, and yes I live with parents
are ur growth plates open lol aned where are u going to get LL, how big of a lengthening are you going to do

• +1
Reactions: 6'5 HTN
are ur growth plates open lol aned where are u going to get LL, how big of a lengthening are you going to do
I think they just closed not too long ago. I'm gonna try to go to paley and get to 5'8-5'9

• +1
Reactions: coispet
You wont get enough money to get LL and you will end disabled for some time and thats gonna affect your social life, dont recommend it even if you are short

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, 5.5psl and CoreSchizo
You wont get enough money to get LL and you will end disabled for some time and thats gonna affect your social life, dont recommend it even if you are short
That's true but I feel like there's no hope at 5'5"

Brutal blackpill to swallow

• +1
Reactions: lixx
I'm like 5'5 and going to college in a couple years. Is it gonna be brutal at this height? Should I take a gap year and get LL?
Yes you're ugly

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and lixx
If you have the money, why not? You might end up crippled, but you are 5'5" so there's no point in living at that height anyway.

Not worth it just take tren and become a fitness influencer

Yea dude but try to get at least 6 feet tbh, If less not worth the money

Yea dude but try to get at least 6 feet tbh, If less not worth the money
I feel like 5'8-5'9 is worlds apart from 5'5 tho

• +1
Reactions: silencio, Dontknowan, tombradylover and 2 others
Yeah but average Chad prob 6'2
Yeah but I'm not trying to be chad. I just want to have atleast a chance in life. 5'5 is over zone it seems like.

Yeah but I'm not trying to be chad. I just want to have atleast a chance in life. 5'5 is over zone it seems like.
Yeah i guess with that height lots of girls mogging u tbh

my condolences

average where ? in india ?
California. It's not uncommon to find men shorter than me even at 5'5. Probably due to the diversity.

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan
California. It's not uncommon to find men shorter than me even at 5'5. Probably due to the diversity.
Im not saying you are bottom 1% just short

If you have the money, why not? You might end up crippled, but you are 5'5" so there's no point in living at that height anyway.
Hell nah, being crippled is death sentence, much worse than 5’5
Lol

I had a friend who did this, got every complication in the book. He did precice 2.2, it’s like flipping a coin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
depends on which country, if you want to slay in college, in my experience:
tall, nt, and Ltn+

Yes

I think they just closed not too long ago. I'm gonna try to go to paley and get to 5'8-5'9
You are aware Paley costs like 100K right?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I had a friend who did this, got every complication in the book. He did precice 2.2, it’s like flipping a coin.
In which country and with what surgeon?

• +1
These threads bru

The answer is always yes

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and kanderior
Yeah? That's a pretty good price for a crazy procedure like this + top safety
ok, understanding the costs and risks involved, and importance of picking a good surgeon, already puts you above like 80% people who do LL

• +1
These threads bru
JFL But you'd be surprised

Even if he's 5'10 some dickheads here will tell him to get LL because "muh chads are at least 6'1"

JFL But you'd be surprised

Even if he's 5'10 some dickheads here will tell him to get LL because "muh chads are at least 6'1"
Even if I was 5,4 I wouldn’t get LL
Im 5,7 and I just wear lifts to 5,10.5 and larp 5,11-180cm
Shit too easy

Even if I was 5,4 I wouldn’t get LL
Im 5,7 and I just wear lifts to 5,10.5 and larp 5,11-180cm
Shit too easy
JFL How do you get to 5'10?

I'm that same height and I use lifts, although I'm not sure what my exact measurement with lifts on is

I do feel taller though

JFL How do you get to 5'10?

I'm that same height and I use lifts, although I'm not sure what my exact measurement with lifts on is

I do feel taller though
High top Air Force 1s
Literally the best shoes for lifts and there NT
They already give a bit over a inch I add in 2.5 insoles in and you get 3.5
Where some baggy pants like jeans sweatpants tho

I'd say go for it. It's not as bad as people make it out to be, especially if going with internal rods and someone reputable like Paley.

I went to someone with a bad reputation and did LoN and turned out *mostly* fine.

5'5 *is* short and you'd benefit from LL greatly in terms of smv.

• +1
Hahahahahaha stupid

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan and sub5pslathlete