should I get LL surgery to increase my height to 6"5 im 6"2?

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
is a good idea?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Growth Plate, ballskin and 4 others
No. 6'2 is ideal height. 6'5 is niche

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angloidcel, Deprived, MrRubiks and 8 others
Please tell me that you're joking.

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem and Deleted member 15827
In all honesty, I hope you get into a car accident and die by a sharp piece of glass striking your fucking brain. I hope you have to bleed out in front of 30,000 people. I pray that you feel the most horrible pain ever.

How dare you post this. Is it to flex on everyone else? “Muh 6'2 is manlet” kill yourself nigga. You know you’re tall yet you still post this. For what? To flex on us manlets because you want to feel good for a moment? I hope your whole family dies and no one ever talks to you again. Roll down a hill and off the edge of a cliff. Fucker.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17311, Tang0MyMang00 and 22 others
In all honesty, I hope you get into a car accident and die by a sharp piece of glass striking your fucking brain. I hope you have to bleed out in front of 30,000 people. I pray that you feel the most horrible pain ever.

How dare you post this. Is it to flex on everyone else? “Muh 6'2 is manlet” kill yourself nigga. You know you’re tall yet you still post this. For what? To flex on us manlets because you want to feel good for a moment? I hope your whole family dies and no one ever talks to you again. Roll down a hill and off the edge of a cliff. Fucker.
I am a sperg I have hard times understanding things I take things too literally but 6"2 is fine?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Fixing failos is always 10x better than enhancing average features. I'd only consider LL if I was 5'8 or below.

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel, Preoximerianas, CristianT and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik
6’2 should probably be fine. However giga midgets like me are the ones who really need it I’ll go from 5’11 to 6’2 when I’m rich enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
6’2 should probably be fine. However giga midgets like me are the ones who really need it I’ll go from 5’11 to 6’2 when I’m rich enough
how good is 6'4?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angloidcel, Growth Plate, bogii and 1 other person
It’s over just kill yourself if you aren’t 6’6+ and can’t afford leg lengthening
damn better start saving up rn. I'll just start a business rn at age 15, should be millionaire by age 20 and get 4 height surgeries :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and House Lannister
damn better start saving up rn. I'll just start a business rn at age 15, should be millionaire by age 20 and get 4 height surgeries :feelsgood:
Bruh if you're having problems in the market,
being 6'6" over 6'4" is not going to change jack. I know 6'3" dudes that larp as 6'6" all the time and foids are none the wiser. Save up your money for plastic surgery (face) and programs to get jacked.

Low IQ on full blast nowadays on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 15827
6,2 is nothing special nowadays but still enough to mog most guys

• +1
im 6'2 and i think being any taller isnt worth it,just wear insoles and see how it feels ?

• +1
Dont listen to these fake blackpillers. There isnt a better bang for your buck SMV boost other than LL.

6'5 will halo you whereas 6'2 is just good.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fundz, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 8771 and 5 others
Dont listen to these fake blackpillers. There isnt a better bang for your buck SMV boost other than LL.

6'5 will halo you whereas 6'2 is just good.
I’m not sure where you are. If ur in Europe I understand you. But I live in the US, in a state with a lot of white guys, and a true 6’2”er is really tall – a halo height. I say this as a 5’10” guy, a close friend of mine was a solid 6’2”, and he’s easily 3 inches taller than most even white guys I know. Whenever I wear my 4-inch elevator shoes, I feel very tall, and girls tell me so outright. This guy needs to buy a pair of elevator shoes or lifts rather than waste money on doing ll surgery if he’s so worried about his height. If he’s having problems at the ‘perfect height’ (most girls would agree with me on this), then its not his height that’s the problem, its his face or frame. LL for a guy like him is a waste if he’s not in northern Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Bruh if you're having problems in the market,
being 6'6" over 6'4" is not going to change jack. I know 6'3" dudes that larp as 6'6" all the time and foids are none the wiser. Save up your money for plastic surgery (face) and programs to get jacked.

Low IQ on full blast nowadays on this forum
it was a joke man. I'm 6'2 at 15 I'm perfectly happy with my fucking height. Just gotta looksmaxx to 6-7/10 and gymmaxx and I'll be perfectly happy with my physical looks.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and floridaramamurthy
needs leg shortening to 5'9"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 2130

what about 5'11?

No you just need jaw surgery

With your current jaw, a 3 inch height boost will not help your smv in any way

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 16369
No you just need jaw surgery

With your current jaw, a 3 inch height boost will not help your smv in any way
how expensive is jaw surgery and what kind?

my face is on my avatar profile pic

If it’s really you on avatar then u should do bimax and maybe genio u look recessed or it’s just a pic

Nigga 6’2 is well above average in every country on earth

Average white zoomer height in the west is 6'0-6'1. He's above average, but what I meant was that enhancing an area you're at least average in isnt efficient looksmaxing. Especially undergoing some outrageous surgery like LL.

it was a joke man. I'm 6'2 at 15 I'm perfectly happy with my fucking height. Just gotta looksmaxx to 6-7/10 and gymmaxx and I'll be perfectly happy with my physical looks.
Aight. Take care. I just can't tell what is a joke vs. what's real on this place anymore. That's how bad its gotten lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18917

I cant type much rn but search bimax on here

There are a lot of recent threads in this section

7 foot or invisible

Fr (for real)

6'5 is niche
jfl. taller is ideal as long as you have a good frame. 6'5 + good frame + normie face = chad (top 1% of men)

just look at the dutch giant. hes 7'2 but since he has a good build he mogs everyone. literal god tier gigachad despite being normie or even LTN face wise

Last edited:
I’m not sure where you are. If ur in Europe I understand you. But I live in the US, in a state with a lot of white guys, and a true 6’2”er is really tall – a halo height. I say this as a 5’10” guy, a close friend of mine was a solid 6’2”, and he’s easily 3 inches taller than most even white guys I know. Whenever I wear my 4-inch elevator shoes, I feel very tall, and girls tell me so outright. This guy needs to buy a pair of elevator shoes or lifts rather than waste money on doing ll surgery if he’s so worried about his height. If he’s having problems at the ‘perfect height’ (most girls would agree with me on this), then its not his height that’s the problem, its his face or frame. LL for a guy like him is a waste if he’s not in northern Europe.
Which shoes do you wear? Presumably this is the advertised rather than the actual height gain? What do people around you think? That much boost would be very noticeable, especially for a guy who is dead average height.

• +1
Reactions: floridaramamurthy
jfl. taller is ideal as long as you have a good frame. 6'5 + good frame + normie face = chad (top 1% of men)

just look at the dutch giant. hes 7'2 but since he has a good build he mogs everyone. literal god tier gigachad despite being normie or even LTN face wise

View attachment 1642347
No man is a chad with a normie face. I have seen many tall dudes with plain average becky GFs. Maybe the ones with status can get stacies, but an average tall guy with a normie face definitely can't. In order to be a chad you need a chad face, it's simple as that. 6'5 dudes very rarely have chad faces, Dolph Lundgren, Tyler Maher are like ones out of a million. Most have elongated, flat skulls with shit forward growth, fucked up facial proportions. On the other hand guys that are 6'2 more likely to have chad faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Average white zoomer height in the west is 6'0-6'1. He's above average, but what I meant was that enhancing an area you're at least average in isnt efficient looksmaxing. Especially undergoing some outrageous surgery like LL.
Not in the US. Max 5'11" wherever you go

I've lived in white-dominated, wealth-exclusive suburbs in LA and Boston, and a few years in detroit. And now I live on campus at a Southern University known for its rich white population. The avg. height of white guys (these are the best of the best) are NO MORE than 5'11". Period. Maybe in Europe, I would agree wholeheartedly. But not in the Americas.

How do I know? I'm 5'10" and regularly fraud my height to 6 foot (6'1", minus 1 inch soles). When I'm at that height, I am NOTICEABLY above average, like 70th to 75th percentile. Imagine when I LL to 6 foot. I'll be frauding 6'2", that's wasily 90th-95th percentile anywhere in the US, even on campus and frat parties. I used to be like the typical autist on here and say that the avg. gen Z zoomer was 6 foot. But not only was I too short too judge, I was completely ignoring the truly shorter guys - big blackpill, even short guys are invisible when comparing heights.

When I got my elevator shoes, it was then I realized I was doing it all wrong. I could not ignore shorter men, and I made sure to keep my gaze perpendicular to my spine - way too many height comparers here keep their heads DOWN when looking at people from a distance. LOW IQ. When I counted the number of 2 inch> shorter guys vs. taller guys i met IRL on campus, there were way more SHORTER guys, even of white ethnicity. I was recently invited to a Frat party, and I swear the avg. height of guys there was no more than 5'10". I was looking at dudes foreheads the entire time, and a bunch of drunk, fat white girls were hitting on me a good quarter of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and BoneDensity
Which shoes do you wear? Presumably this is the advertised rather than the actual height gain? What do people around you think? That much boost would be very noticeable, especially for a guy who is dead average height.
Chamaripa and Guido Maggi. Really, Really good shoes. I've measured myself at 6'1".75 in those shoes, so close enough imo.

Apparently no one really notices. Everybody at college has only known me as "the tall indian," my friends from hs were too dumb to get into the college i did.

Probably, I live in western europe so idk what its like over in the US
agreed, white zoomer height in western europe is easily 6 foot. Thank God I dont live there...

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
I am a sperg I have hard times understanding things I take things too literally but 6"2 is fine?
6'2 is literally peak male height. How autistic are you?

Not in the US. Max 5'11" wherever you go

I've lived in white-dominated, wealth-exclusive suburbs in LA and Boston, and a few years in detroit. And now I live on campus at a Southern University known for its rich white population. The avg. height of white guys (these are the best of the best) are NO MORE than 5'11". Period. Maybe in Europe, I would agree wholeheartedly. But not in the Americas.

How do I know? I'm 5'10" and regularly fraud my height to 6 foot (6'1", minus 1 inch soles). When I'm at that height, I am NOTICEABLY above average, like 70th to 75th percentile. Imagine when I LL to 6 foot. I'll be frauding 6'2", that's wasily 90th-95th percentile anywhere in the US, even on campus and frat parties. I used to be like the typical autist on here and say that the avg. gen Z zoomer was 6 foot. But not only was I too short too judge, I was completely ignoring the truly shorter guys - big blackpill, even short guys are invisible when comparing heights.

When I got my elevator shoes, it was then I realized I was doing it all wrong. I could not ignore shorter men, and I made sure to keep my gaze perpendicular to my spine - way too many height comparers here keep their heads DOWN when looking at people from a distance. LOW IQ. When I counted the number of 2 inch> shorter guys vs. taller guys i met IRL on campus, there were way more SHORTER guys, even of white ethnicity. I was recently invited to a Frat party, and I swear the avg. height of guys there was no more than 5'10". I was looking at dudes foreheads the entire time, and a bunch of drunk, fat white girls were hitting on me a good quarter of the time.
Smartest guy on the forum? Finally another dude who doesn’t think that 5’11 is manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
This argument has existed a gazillion times on this forum.

The Netharlands average height is 183.8cm (young white men), no other country is 6ft (182.9cm) average. Bosnia & Herzegovina is close, 182.2cm, and many European countries are 179-182cm range.

Girls only want over 2 metres