should I get LL surgery to increase my height to 6"5 im 6"2?

I hope you're joking. That would really not be smart.

Chamaripa and Guido Maggi. Really, Really good shoes. I've measured myself at 6'1".75 in those shoes, so close enough imo.

Apparently no one really notices. Everybody at college has only known me as "the tall indian," my friends from hs were too dumb to get into the college i did.
Makes sense, so you are perceived 6'0.75" when out and about. That's a big boost presuming you are flat 5'10. +2.75 inches over the next guy. Which GuidoMaggi shoes have you tried? They're expensive, chamaripa is great though.

Makes sense, so you are perceived 6'0.75" when out and about. That's a big boost presuming you are flat 5'10. +2.75 inches over the next guy. Which GuidoMaggi shoes have you tried? They're expensive, chamaripa is great though.
fuck GuidoMaggi, they are autistic asf. just buy Alexander McQueen white skeaners

just wear lifts and high top af1s to 6'5 and claim 6'6

fuck GuidoMaggi, they are autistic asf. just buy Alexander McQueen white skeaners

that's cool if you are super young but once you get a bit older you do need to pick more stylish options or people will think you dress like a child

Not in the US. Max 5'11" wherever you go

I've lived in white-dominated, wealth-exclusive suburbs in LA and Boston, and a few years in detroit. And now I live on campus at a Southern University known for its rich white population. The avg. height of white guys (these are the best of the best) are NO MORE than 5'11". Period. Maybe in Europe, I would agree wholeheartedly. But not in the Americas.

How do I know? I'm 5'10" and regularly fraud my height to 6 foot (6'1", minus 1 inch soles). When I'm at that height, I am NOTICEABLY above average, like 70th to 75th percentile. Imagine when I LL to 6 foot. I'll be frauding 6'2", that's wasily 90th-95th percentile anywhere in the US, even on campus and frat parties. I used to be like the typical autist on here and say that the avg. gen Z zoomer was 6 foot. But not only was I too short too judge, I was completely ignoring the truly shorter guys - big blackpill, even short guys are invisible when comparing heights.

When I got my elevator shoes, it was then I realized I was doing it all wrong. I could not ignore shorter men, and I made sure to keep my gaze perpendicular to my spine - way too many height comparers here keep their heads DOWN when looking at people from a distance. LOW IQ. When I counted the number of 2 inch> shorter guys vs. taller guys i met IRL on campus, there were way more SHORTER guys, even of white ethnicity. I was recently invited to a Frat party, and I swear the avg. height of guys there was no more than 5'10". I was looking at dudes foreheads the entire time, and a bunch of drunk, fat white girls were hitting on me a good quarter of the time.
I live in europe and at 6ft1 im taller than most guys i see out/in school

Average white zoomer height in the west is 6'0-6'1. He's above average, but what I meant was that enhancing an area you're at least average in isnt efficient looksmaxing. Especially undergoing some outrageous surgery like LL.
classic delusional and retarded comment. leave your basement and touch grass instead spending days on incel forums and you will see that this is completely false

that's cool if you are super young but once you get a bit older you do need to pick more stylish options or people will think you dress like a child
true. but those Maggi shoes are good only if u're 35+

unless you live in some nvrdic shvthvle where womens height standards are extremely up the ass and most men are around that height its not really worth it tbh
classic delusional and retarded comment. leave your basement and touch grass instead spending days on incel forums and you will see that this is completely false
hes right