Should I get LL when I turn 20?

lightskinbengali

lightskinbengali

Leader of the Deathnic Männerbund • Vril Shaman
I'm only 5'10, I'm really unsure whether I'll keep growing after 17. I could keep injecting hgh.

Last edited:
Retard

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, justchill, bradpittshairline and 5 others
Caharapilled?

Unless you live in The Netherlands 5'10" is a fine height to be, a bit of height frauding and you can easily reach over the 6 foot mark (about 6'1"). LL is a huge undertaking be it both financially and physically so I'd only really consider it for genuine manlets. One LL can buy you like 2-4 bimaxes and will probably take about twice the recovery time, also risks are a lot more brutal if things are to go awry.

If 100-150k is chump change for you and you don't mind throwing away a good year of your prime then by all means, go all ahead? If you get it with a good doctor complications should be minimal and results should be rather close to your starting point. Choosing a good doctor is very important here unless you don't mind gambling your legs 50/50.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Deleted member 33579, RoyaleWithCheese and 2 others
No don't get
I only advice true manlets to get it 4'11-5'4

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro and lightskinbengali
You would definitely benefit from it in the long run though it will be a brutal healing process with a lot of trauma

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I'm only 5'10, I'm really unsure whether I'll keep growing after 17. I could keep injecting hgh.
You're fine at your height. Don't be a retard and get that surgery.

• +1
Caharapilled?

Unless you live in The Netherlands 5'10" is a fine height to be, a bit of height frauding and you can easily reach over the 6 foot mark (about 6'1"). LL is a huge undertaking be it both financially and physically so I'd only really consider it for genuine manlets. One LL can buy you like 2-4 bimaxes and will probably take about twice the recovery time, also risks are a lot more brutal if things are to go awry.

If 100-150k is chump change for you and you don't mind throwing away a good year of your prime then by all means, go all ahead? If you get it with a good doctor complications should be minimal and results should be rather close to your starting point. Choosing a good doctor is very important here unless you don't mind gambling your legs 50/50.
Money isn’t the issue but how I spend it is since my parents plan to keep track of my finances. I’m hoping LL advances to the point where I don’t need to worry about the risk of permanent damage. The place I live has a ton of people among the upper class who mog me in height by around 2/3 inches, I just want to be secure within both looks and height.
You would definitely benefit from it in the long run though it will be a brutal healing process with a lot of trauma
I think I’m good since I’m not going to Turkey or India for LL.
Caharapilled?
Nope just know about the character, fear and hunger is so far back in my backlog :feelsmage:

no brother, please dont. Just consider doing something so significant, irreversible, or invasive only after at least 25 years when your prefrontal cortex is fully developed. Until then, everything you do is much more prone to regrets. Being 5'10" is a "satisfactory" height; you're not a 'manlet.

• +1
At 5’10 its not your height being your issue. Anyway ur 17 prolly gonna end up at 5’11 as an adult which is respectable

• +1
jfl get LL at 5”10 just to increase the chance a stinky hole let’s you have sex with her, literally just wear lifts like the rest of us, and even then i’m ignoring the elephant in the room, the height isn’t the issue, it’s either the rest of your looks or you need a lobotomy for autism

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Deleted member 24770, lightskinbengali and 2 others
Money isn’t the issue but how I spend it is since my parents plan to keep track of my finances. I’m hoping LL advances to the point where I don’t need to worry about the risk of permanent damage. The place I live has a ton of people among the upper class who mog me in height by around 2/3 inches, I just want to be secure within both looks and height.

I think I’m good since I’m not going to Turkey or India for LL.

Nope just know about the character, fear and hunger is so far back in my backlog :feelsmage:
Damn I wanted to make so many Fear and Hunger jokes about losing your legs.

Btw if you're trying to get LL both on a budget and safely I highly recommend looking into LL surgeons in Korea. They're usually a fraction of the price you'd pay in the US or Europe with just about as good if not better results. Recovery times are shorter as well from what I hear and I've seen some people gain as much as 10cm. Dr. Donghoon Lee is one in particular I'd suggest, he charges around 40k for his LL's, recovery is a couple months, and he has a 0 complication rate.

• Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Maalik
jfl get LL at 5”10 just to increase the chance a stinky hole let’s you have sex with her, literally just wear lifts like the rest of us, and even then i’m ignoring the elephant in the room, the height isn’t the issue, it’s either the rest of your looks or you need a lobotomy for autism
Women here are 5’7 on average and then there’s an abundance of tall chadlites where I live, it’s more than brutal, if I get LL it will be only 3 in.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Women here are 5’7 on average and then there’s an abundance of tall chadlites where I live, it’s more than brutal, if I get LL it will be only 3 in.
what’s your face rating ?

what’s your face rating ?
Still cleaning up my heavily scarred skin but currently it’s a ~6.5, slowly looking better as I’m shedding bodyfat and eliminating bloat.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Get it only if you are under 5'6 or 5'5.
It’s way safer now apparently, I’ll only be doing the bare minimum.

Aren't you Indian tho ? Like I assume 5'10 should be a good height in India.

It’s way safer now apparently, I’ll only be doing the bare minimum.
Because it's going mainstream. It is much safer. There will be a new internal weight bearing nail coming too, so the prices could drop as well. Still there are few doctors you should do it with.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and lightskinbengali
Aren't you Indian tho ?
Nope. Even in curryland it’s becoming a tiny bit above average if we are talking about the upper class.

The only way to do it relatively safely (and it's the only way you should do it, don't even consider cheaping out for something so serious) is by spending 50-10,000 dollars, which I doubt you, me or most people here will ever be able to afford for a surgery. So whether you should do it or not is an irrelevant question, as it assumes you even can do it in the first place. Just wear lifts or elevator shoes, you can get 1 inch easily, 1.6 inches is practically doable, and 2 inches the absolute limit, though it takes some work. Almost every male celeb and politician wears them.

Last edited:
  • +1
The only way to do it relatively safely (and it's the only way you should do it, don't even consider cheaping out for something so serious) is by spending 50-10,000 dollars, which I doubt you, me or most people here will ever be able to afford for a surgery. So whether you should do it or not is an irrelevant question, as it assumes you even can do it in the first place. Just wear lifts or elevator shoes, you can get 1 inch easily, 1.6 inches is practically doable, and 2 inches the absolute limit, though it takes some work. Almost every male celeb and politician wears them.
The reason I asked is precisely because my parents have the means to give me the amount needed, the only roadblock is that I’d really have to convince them. In places like Korea it’s supposedly cheaper too.

You should play it, it’s such a good game.

How long have u been running hgh for?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
20230818 072407

No, I don't think so. It'd better to spend that amount of money on many other things. I personally don't buy the whole "muh crippled" narrative tho. That being said, LL isn't gonna change things that much

Unless you’re HTN+ face, spend it on face.

• +1
Unless you’re HTN+ face, spend it on face.
The only minor failo I need to fix immediately is my small mouth but other than eppley no one performs it.

5-ish months no height gain though, might just get my growth plates checked.
Fair enough. If you want my honest opinion, 5’10 is a pretty decent height for the US. Focusing on ur face would be better

• +1
The reason I asked is precisely because my parents have the means to give me the amount needed, the only roadblock is that I’d really have to convince them. In places like Korea it’s supposedly cheaper too.
OK fair enough, you're lucky to have an economic status and parents like that. In that case I'll echo the others' sentiments here: live life a bit, try to max out everything else, make friends, get laid etc., and then by the time you're 25 see if you still want it. For now put it out of your mind, just fraud 5'11-6'0 with lifts. And please, do your current and future self a favor and try to have fun in college. My perspective on looksmaxing, the black pill etc. changed completely after my first one night stand with an actually attractive chick. I still believe in it (wouldn't be here otherwise) but it's much less extreme now.

Last edited:
  • +1
at least look if ur growth plates are open..best way to know is asking male relatives on ur moms side and ur dad

• +1
Do it but copers coping so hard muh 5'10 is good meh wear lifts meh jfl do it go upto 6'3 and be the big mogger you will mog 96% male

• +1
Do it but copers coping so hard muh 5'10 is good meh wear lifts meh jfl do it go upto 6'3 and be the big mogger you will mog 96% male
A lot of tall people don’t realize the advantage height carries. Hopefully my natural growth works out.