Should I get my close relative on HGH?

D

Disabledcel

[This account is permenantly deleted]
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Posts
5,373
Reputation
10,207
He is 15 and 5'0, I care about him and his future do I get him on HGH? but if I do in afraid he will get side effects and end up worse :(
 
Can't think of many thing worse than being 5'0
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Disabledcel
5'0 holy shit
 
If he's 15, he's pretty much done growing already. Sorry, but there's not much to do. Even if he grew a little bit, the life of a 5 ft and 5'5 guy is pretty much the same.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Disabledcel and Deleted member 3591
Its over for him tbh even if he got on hgh he will be max 5.3 or 5.4"ft which is still turbomanlet ngl ..
How tall are his parents?
 
It is over for that SUBHUMAN
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
Damn I knew a guy that was 15 and 5’ and he didnt get HGH. Doctor didnt give OVER :lul:
 
Over for your subhuman sibling
 
he needs to be killed for his own good
 

Similar threads

price.
Replies
13
Views
93
jp212
jp212
no1softee
Replies
7
Views
36
TGUN.
TGUN.
Thodian
Replies
33
Views
82
Thodian
Thodian
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
41
prestrictionn
prestrictionn
simematic
Replies
19
Views
61
Gen1leman
Gen1leman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top