Should I get my wisdom teeth removed? How will it change the face structure?

BrownBoy

BrownBoy

Legend
Will it change it for better or for worse?

@jcthecatalyst @betamanlet @Babushkacatlady @retard @PrestonYnot

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Your face will melt and your chin move back 10 mm, say goodbye to your undereye support

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Lmao, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
I would only do it if it were causing me pain

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
@jcthecatalyst @betamanlet @Babushkacatlady @retard @PrestonYnot
No wisdom teeth removal can retrude ur mandible. Get an MSE instead if u want a wider smile and want to close the buccal corridors

• +1
what do wisdom teeth do?
will we all become moggers after our wisdom teeth come in?

Realistically, out of all your teeth, the wisdom teeth will create the least problems in terms of facial aesthetics if removed in terms of bone resorption compared with molars for example. With that said however, don't get them removed unless they're causing pain and
Get an MSE instead if u want a wider smile and want to close the buccal corridors

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, BrownBoy, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
No wisdom teeth removal can retrude ur mandible. Get an MSE instead if u want a wider smile and want to close the buccal corridors
This is not backed

• +1
i had to remove my wisdom teeth for jaw surgery

This is not backed
Realistically, out of all your teeth, the wisdom teeth will create the least problems in terms of facial aesthetics if removed in terms of bone resorption compared with molars for example. With that said however, don't get them removed unless they're causing pain and
Sure but I've read hundreds of anecdotes online that it does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Sure but I've read hundreds of anecdotes online that it does
I'm basing my statement of the albeit limited literature on the subject instead of anecdotes (many of which likely come from subhumans who would prefer to blame their problems on wisdom teeth extraction from a jew ortho rather than from mouth breathing and crappy genetics), definitely better to avoid extraction though. I'm looking forward to my wisdom teeth coming in as hopefully it may improve my mandible slightly.

• +1
I had all 4 removed in early 20s with no change in my face but I I think doing it as a teenager could be a little risky. And maybe some do get changes even in their 20s but it wasn't my experience.

• +1
doubt it will cause significant changes but ideally dont remove them

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and BrownBoy
I got them removed a few months ago since I'm gonna get Invisalign soon, didn't notice any change.
That being said I got all 4 removed with local anesthesia in one go, I was sick as a dog for a whole week.

No wisdom teeth removal can retrude ur mandible.
You mean: No wisdom teeth removal can retrude ur mandible OR No, wisdom teeth removal can retrude ur mandible.

It changes the meaning lol

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Jason Voorhees
You mean: No wisdom teeth removal can retrude ur mandible OR No, wisdom teeth removal can retrude ur mandible.

It changes the meaning lol
I forget using punctuation sometimes lol. U shdnt get ur wisdom teeth removed is what I wanted to say.

• +1
Will it change it for better or for worse?
dont remove it, impacted wisdom teeth growth can cause gum tumor, that can cause severe boneloss if u dont cure it

Only remove them if they are moving the rest of the teeth and causing a mess. You can try wearing retainers to keep everything in place.