Should I get on finasteride?

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
My hairline is garbage since I was born (NW2.5), but I don't want it to get even worse. Luckily so far it hasn't (24yo), but should I get on fin anyways? Side-effect risk seems manageable (10% chance for dick problems in first 2 years that are likely to go away). Meanwhile going bald kills your SMV to the point you will never have sex anyways so just lol @ giving a fuck about this side effect.

Alternatively I am like, if I go bald I will start buying hair systems cuz fuck this shit, but I can do that anyways in both scenario's.

Also, anyone knows how I can get hair on my front when I am natural NW 2.5 since birth? Wondering if rogaine/minox will do the job?

Also, anyone knows what hairstyle you need to fuck hot girls when you have nw 2.5? I play hair-cover game but it looks ridiculous tbh.

I'm interested as well - my hairline has always been dog shit.

I don’t think it’s possible to grow back hair that was never there? If you have balding genes in your family definitely hop on those things asap just for prevention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
hop on it asap

• +1
I don’t think it’s possible to grow back hair that was never there? If you have balding genes in your family definitely hop on those things asap just for prevention.
Everyone in my family is bald justlol, time to get it.

Syobevoli

• JFL
I'm interested as well - my hairline has always been dog shit.

How bad is yours? this has been my hairline since birth basically:
BmmCFRM.jpg

wondering if I can do anything to make it better tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Peachy and Petsmart
How bad is yours? this has been my hairline since birth basically:
BmmCFRM.jpg

wondering if I can do anything to make it better tbh
Basically that LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Peachy

I improved it lol
Basically that LOL
Hhahaha, fuck man. I got Polish genes, rip dem slav genes. U? Tbh it's borderline acceptable, I get a lot of comments on my hairline in my daily life but my same age peers hairlines are catching up to it now so it's become more normal tbh. Still would rather want NW1 though lol

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Holy fuck. Tbh watch your hairline and density and if it moves even a tiny bit get on fin immediately and also you should probably consider HT. It may not be the best option for you just cause that's so much fucking hair you'd need to transplant to make it look real, at least maybe you could transplant a less Norwooded hairline tho tbh.