Should I get on TRT? [TRT experts gtfih]

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I only tested my free T, but that is what matters. It came out at about 100 pg/ml. If you take into consideration that your body converts 2.5% of your total T to free T, I am at about 400ng/dl.

I have no deficiencies. I wake up when my body naturally tells me (after 9 hours). I am in the sun, I work out, I even do cardio from time to time. I eat enough proteins, carbs and fats. I take zinc, magnesium, boron, creatine. I fap once every 2 days.

What kind of doctor should I seek out, an endocrinologist? How can I convince him Im low T? Since they just look at that stupid normal range between 300 and 900 and tell me I have normal T.

Im 24 years old

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and Deleted member 4614
check shbg levels bro you can't be sure 2.5% is what is converted

regardless you need to do something since free T is all that matters

check shbg levels bro you can't be sure 2.5% is what is converted

regardless you need to do something since free T is all that matters
I mean I pretty much tried every natural way
I cant start spending money on more bullshit supplements

I mean I pretty much tried every natural way
I cant start spending money on more bullshit supplements
Inject

it's time boyo

• Love it
Reactions: audimax
It’s bit young to commit to TRT but it’s your choice. Why do you want to get on trt for life at 24 when everything functions as it should?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
It’s bit young to commit to TRT but it’s your choice. Why do you want to get on trt for life at 24 when everything functions as it should?
Ive been lifting for years and tbh, at the moment it works for me. But thats only because I dont do shit all day and in quarantine.
The past years, when i had to get up early, I gained fat on a bulk, and I lost muscle on a cut and pretty much stayed the same. And I am at fucking beginners level with 19 FFMI. Training for years.

life long decision but go for it if you think itd benefit u
pretty negative stigma around any sort of trt for normies cus brainwashed into thinking that its bad meanwhile they do recreational drugs on the weekend

• +1
And in addition to that, I am one of those volcels who could fuck a 4 PSL girl but I refuse to
Because I dont have the motivation for it, not worth it

life long decision but go for it if you think itd benefit u
pretty negative stigma around any sort of trt for normies cus brainwashed into thinking that its bad meanwhile they do recreational drugs on the weekend
I mean what are the downsides except that Im infertile? If I want to get a kid by 30 I can just jump on hcg

• +1
Ive been lifting for years and tbh, at the moment it works for me. But thats only because I dont do shit all day and in quarantine.
The past years, when i had to get up early, I gained fat on a bulk, and I lost muscle on a cut and pretty much stayed the same. And I am at fucking beginners level with 19 FFMI. Training for years.
If it means that much to you, it will sure make retaining your gains a lot easier. A couple of blasts of test and then back down to TRT levels will yield great results

I mean what are the downsides except that Im infertile? If I want to get a kid by 30 I can just jump on hcg
acne and gyno are dependant on dose and hormonal control obviously (just get blood tests and make sure everything is normal)
  • Acne and oily skin.
  • Lower sperm count, which can cause infertility.
  • Increased risk of blood clots.
  • Shrinkage of the testicles.
  • Larger breasts.
  • Increased risk of heart attack and stroke.

acne and gyno are dependant on dose and hormonal control obviously (just get blood tests and make sure everything is normal)
  • Acne and oily skin.
  • Lower sperm count, which can cause infertility.
  • Increased risk of blood clots.
  • Shrinkage of the testicles.
  • Larger breasts.
  • Increased risk of heart attack and stroke.
I never unterstood why the increased risk for a heart attack or stroke. I mean TRT will get me probably to 800-900 level. Guys that are normally at this range dont have this risk too

I never unterstood why the increased risk for a heart attack or stroke. I mean TRT will get me probably to 800-900 level. Guys that are normally at this range dont have this risk too
its not a high risk thats why its "increased risk" ur chance of getting a heart attack might go from 1% to 2% and they'd still have to list it as a potential side effect. im sure if u go on trt u will be fine :D

its not a high risk thats why its "increased risk" ur chance of getting a heart attack might go from 1% to 2% and they'd still have to list it as a potential side effect. im sure if u go on trt u will be fine :D
But I mean, is the risk higher than for someone who endogenously produces high amounts of testosterone?

But I mean, is the risk higher than for someone who endogenously produces high amounts of testosterone?
I don't see why it would be, if u want indepth answers you should be looking at studies so u can assess things yourself

Tbh if you want kids in the future your best bet is freezing your sperme now, not hoping hcg will save your balls

100 pg/ml is not so bad just average

There was this dude on here with 7.9 lmao