Should I get rhinoplasty or fillers? [Pic]

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
IMG 20181228 212528

What should I get: Rhinoplasty or just fillers?

I wish i had your problem. Its easily fixable with fillers. Try having a gigantic bulbous nose tbh

Id say fillers.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, androidcel, Imonlyhere and 4 others
View attachment 9636
What should I get: Rhinoplasty or just fillers?

Closed rhinoplasty would be ideal in theory, but tbh it's not needed and could end making the nose look even longer than it already is, a hump actually gives the illusion of a shorter nose.

I would recommend a filler.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
@theropeking @Future Arablite
I'm afraid that fillers will make my nose look even bigger. My goal is to remove the hump and make my nose look a bit smaller.

@theropeking @Future Arablite
I'm afraid that fillers will make my nose look even bigger. My goal is to remove the hump and make my nose look a bit smaller.

You could do both, remove hump and make nose slightly smaller, but that would mean undergoing an open rhinoplasty, a surgery that carries with it bigger risk and can often result in a bulbous, slightly upturned looking nose if not done by a highly skilled surgeon.

In this case i would recommend filler because your nose is already long and if it gets an illusion of looking even longer then it would be bad for the harmony of your face. There are probably fillers who help with masking humps as well so you could look into those.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 39
Whatever you do don’t get rhino, it will make your nose look really weird imo. A nose bump like yours is masculine, however your type of bump could be fixed with minimal filler, and would look good in photos especially. Also filler fades, rhino can’t be undone

• +1
Whatever you do don’t get rhino, it will make your nose look really weird imo. A nose bump like yours is masculine, however your type of bump could be fixed with minimal filler, and would look good in photos especially. Also filler fades, rhino can’t be undone
I've heard several times now that a little bump is masculine. The problem is that I don't really have any other masculine feature, so the consequence is that it makes my face look rather inharmonious.

@Future Arablite @mojopin
Can you tell me whether the nose bump fits to my face or whether it destroys harmony and if it's that noticeable from further away?
I would send you a full face pic in that case.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I've heard several times now that a little bump is masculine. The problem is that I don't really have any other masculine feature, so the consequence is that it makes my face look rather inharmonious.

@Future Arablite @mojopin
Can you tell me whether the nose bump fits to my face or whether it destroys harmony and if it's that noticeable from further away?
I would send you a full face pic in that case.
It’s needed to tell, but I disagree it would destroy facial harmony unless you have a recessed chin. PM pic

I advise rope.

• +1
Whatever you do to your nose, it will barely make a difference. I can almost guarantee you this.

Fillers. Don't go for plastic surgery. I too wish I had your nose instead.

Fillers are temporary and do have side effects especially in that area near nose can be tricky