Should I get suborbital implants or jaw implants first?

Which implants should I get first?

• suborbital

• jaw/wraparound

• its over

• it never began

Results are only viewable after voting.
OnlyWs

OnlyWs

Bronze
I will be getting both jaw and suborbital/zygo implants later this year/early next year with a 3 - 6 month gap in-between depending on how fast the swelling dissipates.

But I am not sure which implant to get first.

Information about myself

1) I have a narrow and asymmetrical jaw that can only be fixed with an implant that increases my bi-gonial width. My forward growth of my lower third and gonial angle is fine. My chin is not recessed.

2) I have undereye hollowness due to a lack of bone support from my cheekbones which are recessed. I also have 'puffy cheeks' stemming from the lack of upper maxilla/zygos support.

3) My bi-zygomatic width is not a big problem although I may try to increase it by a couple mm's.

4) I have droopy lower eyelids and UEE from the lack of cheekbone support so I will likely need to a canthopexy as well (my canthal tilt is surprisingly positive so I don't need a canthoplasty).

5) I have a relatively short mouth (1.42 mouth/nose ratio).

My questions to users who have knowledge about this and/or have had these procedures done themselves

1) Can jaw implants affect lower eyelids making them more droopy?

2) If I respect my facial ratios and only focus on fixing my falios, does it matter too much which order I get the implants in?

3) If I plan on slightly increasing my bi-zygomatic width, is it better to get the io/zygo implants first as I assume the bi-gonial width will be determined by % of my bi-zygomatic width or am I wrong about that?

Any advice here or in PM is appreciated.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ChristianChad, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
imagine somoene reading that :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and justbentbro
Cheek implant and genio

I'm curious to see the result of your supra implants. Hope I can see an update in the future :feelsgood:

Your first approach should always be fixing skeletal issues. Implants are just cherry on the cake, i will never go for implants as the first line of treatment, it doesn't give natural results in most cases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member and 3 others
Nigga writing us a poem instead of posting a photo.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OnlyWs, smvmaxxertilllate, justbentbro and 1 other person
Your first approach should always be fixing skeletal issues. Implants are just cherry on the cake, i will never go for implants as the first line of treatment, it doesn't give natural results in most cases
This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and OnlyWs
Cheek implant and genio
I definitely need a io/zygo implant but I don't think a genio would benefit me as my chin isn't recessed.
I'm curious to see the result of your supra implants. Hope I can see an update in the future :feelsgood:
I'm very unlikely to get supra implants because my UEE is almost completely caused by a lack of undereye support. My browridge is fine. At most I might need some fat grafting. I will definitely post an update here when I get my first implant in November
I completely agree but unfortunately in my case osteotomies are unlikely to yield satisfactory results as far as I can tell. I can't get a bimax because the only problem is my jaw width (and asymmetry of width). My forward growth is fine and my teeth align relatively well. The only solution I can find are jaw implants.

I could potentially get a zygo osteotomy if it could increase the anterior projection of my cheekbones without affecting lateral projection too much (because I have decently wide zygos already). But from my research it seems that zygo osteotomies are most successful for increasing lateral zygo projection when anterior projection is fine, which is unfortunately is the opposite of my case.
Nigga writing us a poem instead of posting a photo.
I will post pics in future but I made this a text post to try to elicit advice from people who know enough about the subject to comment on it without the need of pictures.

I definitely need a io/zygo implant but I don't think a genio would benefit me as my chin isn't recessed.

I'm very unlikely to get supra implants because my UEE is almost completely caused by a lack of undereye support. My browridge is fine. At most I might need some fat grafting. I will definitely post an update here when I get my first implant in November

I completely agree but unfortunately in my case osteotomies are unlikely to yield satisfactory results as far as I can tell. I can't get a bimax because the only problem is my jaw width (and asymmetry of width). My forward growth is fine and my teeth align relatively well. The only solution I can find are jaw implants.

I could potentially get a zygo osteotomy if it could increase the anterior projection of my cheekbones without affecting lateral projection too much (because I have decently wide zygos already). But from my research it seems that zygo osteotomies are most successful for increasing lateral zygo projection when anterior projection is fine, which is unfortunately is the opposite of my case.

I will post pics in future but I made this a text post to try to elicit advice from people who know enough about the subject to comment on it without the need of pictures.
how the fuck would anyone know which to get first without a picture you monkey

how the fuck would anyone know which to get first without a picture you monkey
By having a triple digit IQ maybe :feelsuhh: Go back to your comic books glue eater

I will be getting both jaw and suborbital/zygo implants later this year/early next year with a 3 - 6 month gap in-between depending on how fast the swelling dissipates.

But I am not sure which implant to get first.

Information about myself

1) I have a narrow and asymmetrical jaw that can only be fixed with an implant that increases my bi-gonial width. My forward growth of my lower third and gonial angle is fine. My chin is not recessed.

2) I have undereye hollowness due to a lack of bone support from my cheekbones which are recessed. I also have 'puffy cheeks' stemming from the lack of upper maxilla/zygos support.

3) My bi-zygomatic width is not a big problem although I may try to increase it by a couple mm's.

4) I have droopy lower eyelids and UEE from the lack of cheekbone support so I will likely need to a canthopexy as well (my canthal tilt is surprisingly positive so I don't need a canthoplasty).

5) I have a relatively short mouth (1.42 mouth/nose ratio).

My questions to users who have knowledge about this and/or have had these procedures done themselves

1) Can jaw implants affect lower eyelids making them more droopy?

2) If I respect my facial ratios and only focus on fixing my falios, does it matter too much which order I get the implants in?

3) If I plan on slightly increasing my bi-zygomatic width, is it better to get the io/zygo implants first as I assume the bi-gonial width will be determined by % of my bi-zygomatic width or am I wrong about that?

Any advice here or in PM is appreciated.
Have you done mewing yet?

• JFL
Reactions: OnlyWs
Get them both at the same time, why have two surgeries lmao.

Your first approach should always be fixing skeletal issues. Implants are just cherry on the cake, i will never go for implants as the first line of treatment, it doesn't give natural results in most case

I used a jaw filter on my weak jaw. I just need yalls opinion on how this would look on me if I do go ahead and get a wraparound j. Yay or nay

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-31-08-50-36-411_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-31-08-50-36-411_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 0