Should I get surgery for recessed infras

RoidKid

RoidKid

Iron
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Posts
65
Reputation
42
I’m 16 and got bad recessed infras like that shit is nerfing me so hard I got good bone mass and facial structure it’s just my eye area and them infras I’ve been using caffeine serums based Products facial icing etc. But nothings working schould I just wait till I’m 18 and get a surgery and get fat in my under eye area and how much will that cost
 
I’m 16 and got bad recessed infras like that shit is nerfing me so hard I got good bone mass and facial structure it’s just my eye area and them infras I’ve been using caffeine serums based Products facial icing etc. But nothings working schould I just wait till I’m 18 and get a surgery and get fat in my under eye area and how much will that cost
Google is free
 
  • +1
Reactions: Buterman
I’m 16 and got bad recessed infras like that shit is nerfing me so hard I got good bone mass and facial structure it’s just my eye area and them infras I’ve been using caffeine serums based Products facial icing etc. But nothings working schould I just wait till I’m 18 and get a surgery and get fat in my under eye area and how much will that cost
it might be excessive melanin production under the eye try to get hydroquinone
 
I’m 16 and got bad recessed infras like that shit is nerfing me so hard I got good bone mass and facial structure it’s just my eye area and them infras I’ve been using caffeine serums based Products facial icing etc. But nothings working schould I just wait till I’m 18 and get a surgery and get fat in my under eye area and how much will that cost
If it’s very bad yes
 
I’m 16 and got bad recessed infras like that shit is nerfing me so hard I got good bone mass and facial structure it’s just my eye area and them infras I’ve been using caffeine serums based Products facial icing etc. But nothings working schould I just wait till I’m 18 and get a surgery and get fat in my under eye area and how much will that cost
i think so
 
  • +1
Reactions: RoidKid
Dont think so I’ve really checked my under eye are I really got recessed infras
not really how you tell it nga you need to get checked by an actual doctor and he might even do xray scans. might as well try hydroquinone before actually doing the surgery just in case it is hyperpigemtation under the eyes
 
not really how you tell it nga you need to get checked by an actual doctor and he might even do xray scans. might as well try hydroquinone before actually doing the surgery just in case it is hyperpigemtation under the eyes
Broo I’ve tested out everything I wanna try out a few peps maybe they’ll help if not then it’s over
 

Similar threads

clavicularDihRider
Replies
3
Views
58
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
daloopez
Replies
0
Views
39
daloopez
daloopez
HappinessPill
Replies
32
Views
257
HappinessPill
HappinessPill
xzo
Replies
2
Views
12
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
I
Replies
5
Views
57
s1lverhand
S

Users who are viewing this thread

  • rt6ldarboyo
Back
Top