Should i get surgery? If so, which one?

L

LateBloomer

Iron
Hey, been lurking and gathering some knowledge, now first post here. Sorry if i fucked up subsection of forum to post..
So i am 30yo in Eastern Europe, looking to improve my weakest area..
At 27 dentist said i have overbite and removed my wisdom teeth and i was wearing braces till 29.
Now from 29 till 30 i had plastic retainers at day and one different at night.
Now in next few weeks i'll go to see them and get updates about my progress and discontinuing to wear daytime retainer.

So, in a nutshell what I am asking you good people is which surgery would ascend me max and help both my face aesthetics and jaw functionality.
I only included side profile pics, i guess they are enough?
I look much better from front (somewhat similar to Christian Bale) but obviously my jaw is trash..
I will ofc talk with maxillofacial surgeon and i'm pretty sure i could afford surgery (4-5k euros i expect)..

Attachments

• IMG_0574.jpg
    IMG_0574.jpg
    953.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0575.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg
    953.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    1,006.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
I'd say you're main problem is the hairline, not the jaw.

• +1
Reactions: reggieboi8, madcap88 and LateBloomer
jaw implants on gonial and rhinoplasty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anticel, Foreverbrad and LateBloomer
@HerpDerpson @wdzi really? I was expecting something more invasive, like le fort 1..

Added pics from front also

Attachments

• IMG_0591.jpg
    IMG_0591.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0592.jpg
    IMG_0592.jpg
    985.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0593.jpg
    IMG_0593.jpg
    1,023.9 KB · Views: 0
Ht, rhino, jaw implants.

Other than that not much you can do, you don’t have any especially bad features.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Asspear and LateBloomer
@moggerofmoggers tnx for input man, i see you and other member have same opinion (jaw implants + rhino).
what is ht?

@moggerofmoggers tnx for input man, i see you and other member have same opinion (jaw implants + rhino).
what is ht?
Hair transplant.

• +1
Reactions: LateBloomer
what is ht?
Hair transplant.

Your hairline needs to be lower

Agree with all the others, rhino + jaw angles. Maybe a genio too. Hair transplant would also be nice, but your hair is nicer than mine was when I was 15 haha.

@Asspear believe me or not, most of my buddies (30yo) have more recessed hairline or even shitload of greys, so I was really surprised with comments here haha . But looking at my pictures, they make perfect sense.

Now its just to decide if rhino or jaw first, and where (I think people from Serbia mostly go to Turkey) and to see costs.

Hey, been lurking and gathering some knowledge, now first post here. Sorry if i fucked up subsection of forum to post..
At 27 dentist said i have overbite and removed my wisdom teeth and i was wearing braces till 29.
Now in next few weeks i'll go to see them and get updates about my progress and discontinuing to wear daytime retainer.

So, in a nutshell what I am asking you good people is which surgery would ascend me max and help both my face aesthetics and jaw functionality.
I look much better from front (somewhat similar to Christian Bale) but obviously my jaw is trash..
I will ofc talk with maxillofacial surgeon and i'm pretty sure i could afford surgery (4-5k euros i expect)..
very good base, u're a htn rn I'd say. Would be better with a fringe haircut, bimax wouldn't hurt too.

@panfacemogger tnx man <3 .
I just googled what is fringe haircut and it looks like it would be good solution to hide my receding spots considering I otherwise have
thick/strong hair.
I think I could pull off something like this ?

Attachments

• chadd.jpeg
    chadd.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
@panfacemogger tnx man <3 .
I just googled what is fringe haircut and it looks like it would be good solution to hide my receding spots considering I otherwise have
thick/strong hair.
I think I could pull off something like this ?
definetly bro! I'm running around with a fringe too. Also consider getting on minox+microneedling too, it's cheap and pretty much no effort for good results.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625

I look much better from front (somewhat similar to Christian Bale) but obviousy my jaw is trash..
hairtransplant mse bimaxx and rhino

• JFL
Reactions: LateBloomer
hairtransplant mse bimaxx and rhino
I actually decided to do rhino , but maxillofacial surgeon actually told me today that any jaw surgery is unnecessary stupid shit for me so i'll skip that :ROFLMAO:
HT was recommended by many, so i'll keep that in mind

I actually decided to do rhino , but maxillofacial surgeon actually told me today that any jaw surgery is unnecessary stupid shit for me so i'll skip that :ROFLMAO:
HT was recommended by many, so i'll keep that in mind
how old r u

ccw bimax. threads like these always show how many people understand aesthetics. in ur case probably rhino as well tbf

I think rhino and jaw fillers will ascend me to chadlite+ . Safest/Easiest/Cheapest boost for me.

Last edited:
Low-key got great potential I’d get a genio+ rhino maybe look into hair transplant and hairline lowering too