Should I get surgery or pay for college?

DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Bronze
My dad has 30k for me, it's supposed to be for college but I could do whatever I want with it

Should I spend this money on surgery and ascend hard, and then get a college loan of some sort to be able to afford college?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, shalomnigga, antony 726 and 4 others
go to a community college and use the rest on surgeries

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, synock21, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
js go to college man

all this bp stuff is gonna fuck u up js like its doing rn, its messing with ur head.

also what do u look like?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, skibidirizzler, PrinceofDarkness and 11 others
My dad has 30k for me, it's supposed to be for college but I could do whatever I want with it

Should I spend this money on surgery and ascend hard, and then get a college loan of some sort to be able to afford college?
your dad would notice you getting surgery and kill you:what:

you should prob just go to college, unless you're utter subhuman and have a plan B for life

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Richard Cheese

Depends on what you look like tbh. If you are LTN or below for sure! Just go to community college for two years, get good grades, then transfer to another college. Get a loan to pay for two years of that school so you don’t have to stack up that much debt.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, PickleTheSlayer, rand anon and 3 others
your dad would notice you getting surgery and kill you:what:

you should prob just go to college, unless you're utter subhuman and have a plan B for life
ill pretend it was for some bullshit health reason, he wont care as long as i still go to college, i will just have to pay for it myself this time
go to a community college and use the rest on surgeries
youre not supposed to go to a community college for all 4 years though, you have to spend at least 2 at a legit uni

Depends on what you look like tbh. If you are LTN or below for sure! Just go to community college for two years, get good grades, then transfer to another college. Get a loan to pay for two years of that school so you don’t have to stack up that much debt.
if he's Ltn or below, surgery would do more for his career than college:whistle:

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, rand anon, DonaldJTrump and 3 others
use the 30k to make money dont go to college

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, STUPIDREFEREES, PickleTheSlayer and 3 others
if he's Ltn or below, surgery would do more for his career than college:whistle:
even for a htn this can be true
i will still go to college and get my degree
show face
js go to college man

all this bp stuff is gonna fuck u up js like its doing rn, its messing with ur head.

also what do u look like?
legit HTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: cavy

Go to college and if you need surgeries, make the money with a part time job, side hustle, etc..

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and cannotbeasked
College so you can make money to get surgery

Invest in me and I'll turn it into 90k. It's simple! Buy my course and I'll teach you how to stop being a retard!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PrinceofDarkness, Ultimate SUbhuman and 1 other person

What’s ur rating

College so you can make money to get surgery
i will go to college regardless, im just asking should i get a loan to pay for college and spend the money my dad gave me on surgery? or should i just get surgery later and not get a loan but rather, use the money my dad gave me.
Go to college and if you need surgeries, make the money with a part time job, side hustle, etc..
yes i will be doing a job, i already am, read what i said above though

i will go to college regardless, im just asking should i get a loan to pay for college and spend the money my dad gave me on surgery? or should i just get surgery later and not get a loan but rather, use the money my dad gave me.

yes i will be doing a job, i already am, read what i said above though
"should I get surgery" *wont show face* are you retarded or just autistic

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and chadintraining
Get surgery

College is for retards, go to some school or something to get a degree in order to work

• JFL
Reactions: DonaldJTrump

do 2 years at community college and transfer over to a real college for the rest of the two years. Set money aside for the community college and put the rest of the money into an index fund and consistently work and put almost 90% of the money you make into the index fund, now you did two years at college and have money left over. get you surgery and consistently put more money into the index fund and slowly pay off your deby

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and UrGirlsMcm

It honestly depends on your face.
With 30k, if I was subhuman ugly, I’d get surgery and transfer

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump