• 1.Yes

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • 2.No, waste of money

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Do you think it would actually help me get over my destructive obsessions? My situation is danagerous, im being emotioanlly dependant on a person that thats not here.

I have been doing 9 months of nofap, and i have the same mindset i did when i started but without the addiction. still emotional af, still an incel, still trying to hold back my tears.

maybe a good therapist will give me some drugs to help me get some legit progress instead of having to trick myself to being a child again. I dont thik any other huma on planet has this bs i do, or at least to this extent.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Yes goy, give me your shekels. I promise I will help you feel better.

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Do you think it would actually help me get over my destructive obsessions? My situation is danagerous, im being emotioanlly dependant on a person that thats not here.

I have been doing 9 months of nofap, and i have the same mindset i did when i started but without the addiction. still emotional af, still an incel, still trying to hold back my tears.

maybe a good therapist will give me some drugs to help me get some legit progress instead of having to trick myself to being a child again. I dont thik any other huma on planet has this bs i do, or at least to this extent.
save that money for surgery, not for jews who won't help you ascending

save that money for surgery, not for jews who won't help you ascending

i dont care about surgery, its cope anyway. wont fix anything.

no. therapy is a useless scam. you don't need therapy, what you need is to be with your oneitis and to feel her love forever.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
no. therapy is a useless scam. you don't need therapy, what you need is to be with your oneitis and to feel her love forever.
Sadly, she isn’t into him. That is the cold harsh reality.

you don't need therapy, what you need is to be with your oneitis and to feel her love forever.

man its pointless, she would never feel the same, she didnt even like me enough to have sex with me. she never liked me, i wil just haf to live in pain forever, she also didnt have the guts to finish me off, she held back
adly, she isn’t into him. That is the cold harsh reality.

yeah, and its gonna eat me up from the inside till i die. i hate it too tbh, being so emotionally invested on a girl with no way out, its a disease

@Ritalincel angry????

there are too many to be fixed and i still wont get my oneitis
your pessimism will keep you stuck as a virgin forever.
it's better to have some flaws than "too many flaws" as you do.
have you tried all softmaxing methods? neck curls, hard-mewing, chisell chewing etc....
have you sent your pictures to other users to discuss about the surgeries that may affect your look more?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
your pessimism will keep you stuck as a virgin forever.

i dont care. celibacy always went with the teriroty

t's better to have some flaws than "too many flaws" as you do.
have you tried all softmaxing methods? neck curls, hard-mewing, chisell chewing etc....
have you sent your pictures to other users to discuss about the surgeries that may affect your look more?

look man, i did sofmaxxing a lot, it ddint change anything. i got unlucky ok, bad looks, falling way too badly for a girl probably more than any other guy on the planet, happiness wasnt in my cards

no its useless for us

man its pointless, she would never feel the same, she didnt even like me enough to have sex with me. she never liked me, i wil just haf to live in pain forever, she also didnt have the guts to finish me off, she held back

yeah, and its gonna eat me up from the inside till i die. i hate it too tbh, being so emotionally invested on a girl with no way out, its a disease
Sad shit, man.

just ask your oneitis out bro