Should I get true mirror?

zeke714

zeke714

LMSN
I want to see my real face in motion. Am tired of using my smartphone tbh. Is it worth the 200 USD? Thoughts?

go ahead, so you commit le rope faster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and datboijj
200 USD
:biden:

No. Just take 2 regular mirrors and put them like /\. Stand in the middle. $400 saved.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Inscol, APJ, datboijj and 1 other person
No. Just take 2 regular mirrors and put them like /\. Stand in the middle. $400 saved.
exactly
I have a cabinet mirror perpendicular to the bathroom mirror
I check it everyday, to see progress on what Is considered the worst looking image of me
is motivating. Cause my goal is to look good in any lighting/focal length/camera/mirror/ etc
When you take pictures of lions they don't turn subhuman from focal lengths or lighting
so why shouldn't we be the same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 11057, bwrauycnee and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
Cellphone cameras is more suifuel,mirror usually increase dopamine
If its a true mirror Im sure OP will likely kill himself afterwards

• JFL
Reactions: pizza
True mirror app is free

go on tiktok and use the inverted filter

The right answer 👍

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
If its a true mirror Im sure OP will likely kill himself afterwards
True Mirror is particularly bad for some reason (compare it to Zoom where you can also reverse the camera). The way I see it is that if I look good in True Mirror, that’s the worst I’ll look, so IRL or any other camera is virtually guaranteed to make me look even better than that

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Deleted member 11748
I want to see my real face in motion. Am tired of using my smartphone tbh. Is it worth the 200 USD? Thoughts?
I explained why that wont help you at all in a long thread. It's in the looksmax section. "How do others see you?"

@Truthmirrorcoper thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte
exactly
I have a cabinet mirror perpendicular to the bathroom mirror
I check it everyday, to see progress on what Is considered the worst looking image of me
is motivating. Cause my goal is to look good in any lighting/focal length/camera/mirror/ etc
When you take pictures of lions they don't turn subhuman from focal lengths or lighting
so why shouldn't we be the same
Jfl, a lions face has much fewer nuances to it. Nobody cares about a lion’s zygos or maxilla.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj