Should I ghost my Chad friend?

Should I ghost my friend or give him another chance?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
Well, I'm debating with myself whether or not I should ghost my Chad "friend".

Since he snapped out at me and my other friend regarding the situation where he snapped out at a foid he was meant to be dating (but she ghosted him after he lashed out at her via text after she wanted to check up to see if he's okay), I ignored him for about 1.5 weeks until yesterday where I wanted to wish him well in some apprenticeship assessment he is set to be undertaking at the end of the week.

Only for him 12 hours later to text me cold-heartedly and dryly, just like how foids do on dating apps to men they aren't interested in. Yet he was the one complaining to me about why foids dry-text him on dating apps. It's as if he's ungrateful for the attention he's being given not just by foids, but male friends too.

My God, he never was like this before to us. Does he think we're subhuman?

If he really cared about us as friends, he'd text back quickly and in the same tone/mood as we would. I texted him enthusiastically, he texted back dryly. So much for "muh women dry text me on apps" - he's doing it to us lads too. Lads who are meant to be his friends. But it certainly doesn't seem as such!

This was the second time he acted like this for the past 2 weeks - the first time was when he snapped out at me just for offering him some advice and words of comfort regarding that situation with that foid.

The foid was posh and privately-educated (he's a working-class northerner) and was about 5 - 5.25 PSL. They eventually didn't meet. The other foids he dated were a LTB Indian girl for 2 months and a couple of junkies he had no interest in after the first date.

This behaviour towards the foid seems to be spreading towards me and a few of us within the social circle. He'd often not want to meet up with us during the weekend, instead opting to visit his northern friends. We do hang out sometimes when we get the chance, but even then he's so secretive, yet so hot and cold towards us at the same time.

What he did this weekend stung pretty hard, especially when it's someone you knew and hung out with for 2 years. I had to talk to another friend about it and even he doesn't know why he's been acting all weird and cold lately. Maybe he sees us as subhuman?

I'm just wondering if I should ghost him for good. He's been acting oddly lately and I'm not sure if I want to put up with this sort of behaviour in a friend. What do you think?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, BigJimsWornOutTires, noodlelover and 1 other person
You guys have seen him:
@PrinterAndFaxMachin @Br0sk1 @ToTheTop @noodlelover @Marsiere214 @Biggdink @DoctorLooksmax @LooksOrDeath @Pakicel

I think ghost him for now. If he wants to reconnect later, maybe give him a second chance but maybe not.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ghost him and see if he comes back trying to save it from falling apart for good.

If he does, take him back.
If he doesn't, good riddance.

• +1
Surround yourself with friends who respect you, not just people you conveniently know, what helps also is having common interests but the most important thing is that they need to respect you.

I got rid of all my fake friends from high school when I discovered that they were mocking me and talking trash about me behind my back, I blocked them all on all social media platforms, but not before telling them to go to hell.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, FailedNormieManlet, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
Surround yourself with friends who respect you, not just people you conveniently know, what helps also is having common interests but the most important thing is that they need to respect you.

I got rid of all my fake friends from high school when I discovered that they were mocking me and talking trash about me behind my back, I blocked them all on all social media platforms, but not before telling them to go to hell.
He's the guy I DM'd you btw.

Yep - I did get the vibe he was a kind-hearted guy at the beginning but I'm not so sure about it now. He'd often prefer to visit his northern/working-class friends and would rather keep stuff private with us, rendering him an NPC from our perspective.

I would have done the same thing as you said if I was bullied that badly during high school.

he is LIVING IN YOUR HEAD if you post this thread which is against the idea of "ghosting". You ain't ghosting no one buddy.

• Hmm...
I think ghost him for now. If he wants to reconnect later, maybe give him a second chance but maybe not.
Ghost him and see if he comes back trying to save it from falling apart for good.

If he does, take him back.
If he doesn't, good riddance.
He's been displaying this sort of behaviour for almost 2 weeks now, with very little change. Two dry texts during this time period after he lashed out at everyone.

I absolutely doubt he'd want to reconnect. And bear in mind I was the one who initiated the texting during the time. It was just to wish him well in his apprenticeship assessment :lul::lul::lul::lul:

he is LIVING IN YOUR HEAD if you post this thread which is against the idea of "ghosting". You ain't ghosting no one buddy.
We were friends for 2 years though, and he'd often hang out with my other friends. It hurts especially when you have a very small social circle and just want someone to talk to.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
Leave him and move on with your life because it seems like you're the one holding this "friendship" if you could even call it that together.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard and Xangsane
Leave him and move on with your life because it seems like you're the one holding this "friendship" if you could even call it that together.
I'd very happily do that, but it's hard to when you've known and hung out with each other (with your other friends) for almost 2 years.

I'm not sure if he was a friend or just an acquaintance all the way. He doesn't seem to want to respect people these days.

I care about my friends personally, but I just can't bother to text them all the time. If he's not acting dry when you meet irl, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

• +1
I care about my friends personally, but I just can't bother to text them all the time. If he's not acting dry when you meet irl, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.
He acts dry sometimes when we meet, and warm other times. It's really 50/50.
But it's the way he texted back that got me a little concerned, and whether I should ghost him for good or not.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
You guys have seen him:
@PrinterAndFaxMachin @Br0sk1 @ToTheTop @noodlelover @Marsiere214 @Biggdink @DoctorLooksmax @LooksOrDeath @Pakicel
i havent seen a chad friend
but i've seen a 5.5 psl guy

• JFL
We were friends for 2 years though, and he'd often hang out with my other friends. It hurts especially when you have a very small social circle and just want someone to talk to.
yeah i got ghosted by my 8+ year old friend and he didn't want to go to same uni/major coz I was ugly probably. I was consulting him and he said I had better options and should go other uni I thanked him and shit but I'm starting to doubt that now.

• +1
He acts dry sometimes when we meet, and warm other times. It's really 50/50.
But it's the way he texted back that got me a little concerned, and whether I should ghost him for good or not.
He definitely takes you for granted, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't care about you. I don't know, do as your heart tells you, nobody here can give you a better answer than you can give yourself.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane and Marsiere214
yeah i got ghosted by my 8+ year old friend and he didn't want to go to same uni/major coz I was ugly probably. I was consulting him and he said I had better options and should go other uni I thanked him and shit but I'm starting to doubt that now.
That hurts even more. 8 years and he decided to ghost you because of muh "you have better options"? This means he saw you as subhuman. Definitely. Someone lower down the pecking order socially would be glad to have you as a friend.

I went to med school and graduated with a high grade, he went to do an apprenticeship (for a motor company) after graduating uni. He was a History major.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 18372
He definitely takes you for granted, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't care about you. I don't know, do as your heart tells you, nobody here can give you a better answer than you can give yourself.
I do feel that sometimes. I am highly inclined to ghosting him; it did hurt a little.

I already told you, I agree that he's a HTN MAYBE a possible Chadlite
Odd that people here said he was a Chad....
For some reason he probably might have thought I was a subhuman (as well as my other friends) and not worth hanging around with, thus not making his wider social circle look good.
I don't judge people based on looks when it comes to friendship.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18372 and Marsiere214
That hurts even more. 8 years and he decided to ghost you because of muh "you have better options"? This means he saw you as subhuman. Definitely. Someone lower down the pecking order socially would be glad to have you as a friend.

I went to med school and graduated with a high grade, he went to do an apprenticeship (for a motor company) after graduating uni. He was a History major.
can u donate some for surgeries?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

Yeah before ending mutual talk he would say random shit like ur nose is huge dude (it is), why is your lips so big/face so small (it isn't) and shit like that randomly.

Would it be pathetic by my side if I tried to mog him facially and life-wise or is it fine to have such motivation.

• +1
I do feel that sometimes. I am highly inclined to ghosting him; it did hurt a little.
Is your avi the dude from teen wolf btw?

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Xangsane
Yeah before ending mutual talk he would say random shit like ur nose is huge dude (it is), why is your lips so big/face so small (it isn't) and shit like that randomly.

Would it be pathetic by my side if I tried to mog him facially and life-wise or is it fine to have such motivation.
I feel he may do that one day - he's aware of blackpill topics and looksmaxxing....

He probably is going thru a personal hard period you dont know about

WHEN i was going thru hard personal problems I was acting dry to my best friends for weeks

• +1
He probably is going thru a personal hard period you dont know about

WHEN i was going thru hard personal problems I was acting dry to my best friends for weeks
He posted on stories often during this time - didn't seem to be like that at all. Going to parties and shit

You could do whatever you want, but personally I usually explain what's bothering me to some one and see if they can not treat me like that. Something like "I feel like you're cold/angry towards me. I wanted to talk about it and see what you're thinking. Because right now it makes me want to avoid you, because it's stressful to me." Ideally in person or voice, and not over text because both parties are more likely to be understanding/empathetic when speaking.

Something like that where I give them a second chance and talk things out, and see if they're willing to try to change how they treat me. If they aren't making any effort and things don't get better then I'll drop them.

• +1
You guys have seen him:
Bro, this guy is a dickhead and not in a good way.

I don’t care what your fucking PSL is. A real chad doesn’t need to put people down as he is comfortable and happy with himself. He cares for his mates and isn’t selfish.

The reality is your ‘friend’ has issues and is a shitty human being from what you’re telling us.

Hang out with people who enhance your life and help with your goals.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane

tbh I think some of you are thinking yourself into corners.

• Hmm...
Well, I'm debating with myself whether or not I should ghost my Chad "friend".

Since he snapped out at me and my other friend regarding the situation where he snapped out at a foid he was meant to be dating (but she ghosted him after he lashed out at her via text after she wanted to check up to see if he's okay), I ignored him for about 1.5 weeks until yesterday where I wanted to wish him well in some apprenticeship assessment he is set to be undertaking at the end of the week.

Only for him 12 hours later to text me cold-heartedly and dryly, just like how foids do on dating apps to men they aren't interested in. Yet he was the one complaining to me about why foids dry-text him on dating apps. It's as if he's ungrateful for the attention he's being given not just by foids, but male friends too.

My God, he never was like this before to us. Does he think we're subhuman?

If he really cared about us as friends, he'd text back quickly and in the same tone/mood as we would. I texted him enthusiastically, he texted back dryly. So much for "muh women dry text me on apps" - he's doing it to us lads too. Lads who are meant to be his friends. But it certainly doesn't seem as such!

This was the second time he acted like this for the past 2 weeks - the first time was when he snapped out at me just for offering him some advice and words of comfort regarding that situation with that foid.

The foid was posh and privately-educated (he's a working-class northerner) and was about 5 - 5.25 PSL. They eventually didn't meet. The other foids he dated were a LTB Indian girl for 2 months and a couple of junkies he had no interest in after the first date.

This behaviour towards the foid seems to be spreading towards me and a few of us within the social circle. He'd often not want to meet up with us during the weekend, instead opting to visit his northern friends. We do hang out sometimes when we get the chance, but even then he's so secretive, yet so hot and cold towards us at the same time.

What he did this weekend stung pretty hard, especially when it's someone you knew and hung out with for 2 years. I had to talk to another friend about it and even he doesn't know why he's been acting all weird and cold lately. Maybe he sees us as subhuman?

I'm just wondering if I should ghost him for good. He's been acting oddly lately and I'm not sure if I want to put up with this sort of behaviour in a friend. What do you think?
No you should kill yourself

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Xangsane
You could do whatever you want, but personally I usually explain what's bothering me to some one and see if they can not treat me like that. Something like "I feel like you're cold/angry towards me. I wanted to talk about it and see what you're thinking. Because right now it makes me want to avoid you, because it's stressful to me." Ideally in person or voice, and not over text because both parties are more likely to be understanding/empathetic when speaking.

Something like that where I give them a second chance and talk things out, and see if they're willing to try to change how they treat me. If they aren't making any effort and things don't get better then I'll drop them.
I said the same thing and I was left on read. I asked him to call me in the same message and I was left on read. I rang him once and he didn't answer. This was last week.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
drama queen

• JFL
Bro, this guy is a dickhead and not in a good way.

I don’t care what your fucking PSL is. A real chad doesn’t need to put people down as he is comfortable and happy with himself. He cares for his mates and isn’t selfish.

The reality is your ‘friend’ has issues and is a shitty human being from what you’re telling us.

Hang out with people who enhance your life and help with your goals.
He seemed to care based on words but actions proved otherwise....

I think what sealed the deal was this, which to me, is unforgivable:

I said the same thing and I was left on read. I asked him to call me in the same message and I was left on read. I rang him once and he didn't answer. This was last week.

A real friend wouldn't do this.

And this is why I believe he was rotting on dating apps and doesn't have many friends here at his apprenticeship scheme.

At work, most people I interact with are middle-aged people (few people my age, I get on well with them despite most of them being women) and it's quite intensive.

I do, keep in contact with a few of my colleagues and even sometimes get invited out with them. But him? Never did that happen to him based on what I saw on stories and what he told me.

Last edited:
youre my forum brother, xang

• Love it
I know that but I wonder if he thinks me and my friend are too draining/bad to be around??
ask him why he's ignoring you and your friend
he's acting like a dipshit tbh, if he doesn't give an answer then ghost him
100% the problem is on his side

• +1
ask him why he's ignoring you and your friend
he's acting like a dipshit tbh, if he doesn't give an answer then ghost him
100% the problem is on his side
See below:
Then I wished him well in an assessment and he replied coldly/dryly a couple of days ago.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath