Should I ghost my Chad friend?

Should I ghost my friend or give him another chance?

• Total voters
See below:

Then I wished him well in an assessment and he replied coldly/dryly a couple of days ago.
ghost him
acting like a bitch ngl
call him a bitch jfl, it'll let you know what he thinks of you

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@LooksOrDeath What I believed was also a shitty thing to do was when he asked for music recs, and me and my friend gave him something from our albums, after he claimed he liked indie and hip hop music. His music library is mostly full of chart hip-hop, typical Britpop/Arctic Monkeys kinda stuff (what he calls "indie" rock) and chavvy party music.

I gave him a gothic rock album (Juju) to listen to - a very accessible, entry-level one too. My friend gave him some lesser-known hip hop.

He basically told us that the playlists (not albums, playlists) were not within his comfort zone and found the songs "alright".

Translation: I played a 5-second sample of the stuff you sent me and I'm not bothered to expand my horizons.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
ghost him
acting like a bitch ngl
call him a bitch jfl, it'll let you know what he thinks of you
In what way does he seem like he's acting like a "bitch"? I'm assuming that means feminine?

• +1
@LooksOrDeath What I believed was also a shitty thing to do was when he asked for music recs, and me and my friend gave him something from our albums, after he claimed he liked indie and hip hop music. His music library is mostly full of chart hip-hop, typical Britpop/Arctic Monkeys kinda stuff (what he calls "indie" rock) and chavvy party music.

I gave him a gothic rock album (Juju) to listen to - a very accessible, entry-level one too. My friend gave him some lesser-known hip hop.

He basically told us that the playlists (not albums, playlists) were not within his comfort zone and found the songs "alright".

Translation: I played a 5-second sample of the stuff you sent me and I'm not bothered to expand my horizons.
nigga people just dont like some stuff
how do you know he listened to them for only 5s?
what did he even do wrong jfl he didnt even say they were bad, which he is allowed to do so btw

• Hmm...
In what way does he seem like he's acting like a "bitch"? I'm assuming that means feminine?
he's ignoring you and not explaining why
female solipism

• +1
nigga people just dont like some stuff
how do you know he listened to them for only 5s?
what did he even do wrong jfl he didnt even say they were bad, which he is allowed to do so btw
I know, and I'm ok with that, but the fact he said "playlist" rather than "album" when the album was clearly stated in the link I showed him, plus HE was the one who asked for indie/hip hop recs from me and my other friend (who is a hip hop head).... seems fishy.

• +1
I know, and I'm ok with that, but the fact he said "playlist" rather than "album" when the album was clearly stated in the link I showed him, plus HE was the one who asked for recs.... seems fishy.
playlist and album are interchangable its 2022 jfl

he asked for recs and he has different interests from said recs

• Hmm...
he's ignoring you and not explaining why
female solipism
Yeah, I'm definitely getting these sorts of vibes too. He claims to want one thing first, then throws it back in your face afterwards.

• +1
playlist and album are interchangable its 2022 jfl

he asked for recs and he has different interests from said recs
He did ask for "indie" rock and I gave him some indie-aligned rock that indieheads like. He asked for hip hop from my friend, and he got it. This to me sounded a bit confusing... Plus he knows we both are music nerds, and therefore may have more "odd" tastes than him.

• +1
Yeah, I'm definitely getting these sorts of vibes too. He claims to want one thing first, then throws it back in your face afterwards.
thats why im saying
insult him and see if he replies to that after ignoring everything else
thats how you know he doesnt give a shit about you

• +1
He did ask for "indie" rock and I gave him some indie-aligned rock that indieheads like. He asked for hip hop from my friend, and he got it. This to me sounded a bit confusing...
not all indie rock and hip hop is the same

• +1
not all indie rock and hip hop is the same
I mean, he said he listens to Drake and Juice WRLD, and my friend gave him Benny the Butcher and The Garden.
He said he listens to Arctic Monkeys and Oasis, I gave him Siouxsie and the Sisters of Mercy.

Agreed with what you said though. They come in different flavours.

• +1
I mean, he said he listens to Drake and Juice WRLD, and my friend gave him Benny the Butcher and The Garden.
He said he listens to Arctic Monkeys and Oasis, I gave him Siouxsie and the Sisters of Mercy.
i only know the first two of those

• +1
thats why im saying
insult him and see if he replies to that after ignoring everything else
thats how you know he doesnt give a shit about you
OK. I just texted him "haha you dog"

• JFL
i only know the first two of those
So, I'm guessing he wants to remain NT? Not a problem at all, was just wondering if this behaviour seemed odd.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Just unfriend theory

• +1
TLDR whenever it comes to a person i do a pros and cons list. If they knee cap your potential growth they need to be axed.

Tip do not say like a retarded don't talk to me just slowly face them out of your life.

Since I know that you are a chad, you should ghost your chad friend if he mogs you appearance-wise.

you can ghost him, but your just a chesspiece in his life.. Tread carefully subhuman (xD)

you can ghost him, but your just a chesspiece in his life.. Tread carefully subhuman (xD)
He's left me on read. I don't think I'm gonna bother with him anymore.

Since I know that you are a chad, you should ghost your chad friend if he mogs you appearance-wise.
Does he?
Also he's left me on read, don't think I'm gonna bother

TLDR whenever it comes to a person i do a pros and cons list. If they knee cap your potential growth they need to be axed.

Tip do not say like a retarded don't talk to me just slowly face them out of your life.
The thing I didn't like about him the most was his on-off communication style, and the face he tried to put on a facade when he was with us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
fuck him you dont need to be mogged wait till ascension