Should I go back to Vietnam to develop career or should I stay with my white American gf in America?

Which option is best for me?

• Stay with girlfriend in America

• Go back to Vietnam to develop career

Results are only viewable after voting.
sтᴀʀʙoʏ

sтᴀʀʙoʏ

Kinh Master Race.
I plan on finishing college here to go back to Vietnam to develop my career since Vietnam is blooming in recent years and therefore there are more opportunities for me to start my own business and get rich by making 1 million USD per year at least. But I am now dating this blonde white girl I met during my sophomore year at Stanford. I tried to persuade her to move to Vietnam with me but she copes by saying that she has her family here and it would be sad for her to be distant from her family. I hate to stay in America to wage cuck for a job with 100k USD a year. I moved to the States from a young age so it would be impossible for me to talk to girls in Vietnam because I'm Americanized and I don't like Vietnamese girls that much. So should I move back to Vietnam and break up with her or stay in America?

You don't have a white american gf stop larping as some random youtuber you schizophrenic rat:hnghn::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, UglyGod360 and 2 others
reminder that this vietnamese got caught used someone elses pictures
This dedicated larper had the audacity to say he took a white stacies virginity in high school everything about this guy screams loser.
I can’t even begin to imagine the personality issues this guy has to get enjoyment out of larping on an incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
bump needs more advice

>Asian
>Stanford
>has white blonde gf

Seems legit :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
bump this

@alriodai you have any suggestions boyo?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • Love it
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ
take your meds is my sincere advice, ive never seen worse delusions before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Oberyn and Deleted member 4430
Show ignored content

Why are you so delusional:feelshaha::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Why are you barking at me dalit curry dog
Jfl at your using random pictures of interracial couples and larping as them gook:feelskek::feelskek::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Oberyn
Jfl at your using random pictures of interracial couples and larping as them gook:feelskek::feelskek::hnghn:
I live rent free in your head dalit curry dog, keep barking you subanimal dradvidian :feelskek::feelskek:

@PrinterAndFaxMachin do you think you can slay in vietnam tbh
cuz whites slay there like crazy, there have been a few threads up on this site by now showing it
and viet girls are cute and like foreign men

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18479
@PrinterAndFaxMachin do you think you can slay in vietnam tbh
cuz whites slay there like crazy, there have been a few threads up on this site by now showing it
and viet girls are cute and like foreign men
I'm not white but oyu bet. Just Don't be Asian theory is legit for SEA gookesses :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bring white gf to 🇻🇳

• +1
can confirm op is a chang and has a stacylite gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and sтᴀʀʙoʏ
I'm not white but oyu bet. Just Don't be Asian theory is legit for SEA gookesses :feelskek:

legit
would be suifuel to be SEA tbh, at least chinese and japanese men dont have to deal with JBWmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
legit
would be suifuel to be SEA tbh, at least chinese and japanese men dont have to deal with JBWmaxxers
Seamaxxers get bottom of the barrel tranny viet girls.

Top tier ones are for changs only @Vietnam

• +1
Seamaxxers get bottom of the barrel tranny viet girls.

Top tier ones are for changs only @Vietnam
no they dont, there are threads on this site to prove this unlike anything gooks claim
also whites can easily pull japanese girls, there are many videos proving this online aswell

Keep larping as randos on the internet and keep crying for your Dravidian masters that asspound your sister, you larping gook monkey:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I mog you to dirt monkey, curries are at the bottom of the barrel
I dont know who you are let alone why you're barking so hard at me :feelskek::feelskek:

I plan on finishing college here to go back to Vietnam to develop my career since Vietnam is blooming in recent years and therefore there are more opportunities for me to start my own business and get rich by making 1 million USD per year at least. But I am now dating this blonde white girl I met during my sophomore year at Stanford. I tried to persuade her to move to Vietnam with me but she copes by saying that she has her family here and it would be sad for her to be distant from her family. I hate to stay in America to wage cuck for a job with 100k USD a year. I moved to the States from a young age so it would be impossible for me to talk to girls in Vietnam because I'm Americanized and I don't like Vietnamese girls that much. So should I move back to Vietnam and break up with her or stay in America?
go back. In a bit she will cheat on you with tyrone or chad/