should i go below my maintenance to leanmax ?

hasba1feuj

hasba1feuj

killu
my maintenance is atm at 1900kal , im 76.6kg/168lbs and 183cm/6ft and i want to loose fat , should i go like 500kal bellow my maintenance with high protein ? like 1.6g/kg ( 1.6g/2.2lbs )

i need some advices

That’s a very low maintenance for your weight, how did you get that number? A calculator?

But yeah, obviously you gotta eat less than maintenance if you want to lose fat. 1.6g/kg protein is good. 500 calorie deficit is reasonable in most cases. Make sure you are lifting too, even a little goes a long way for preserving muscle as you diet.

• +1
Reactions: synock21
That’s a very low maintenance for your weight, how did you get that number? A calculator?

But yeah, obviously you gotta eat less than maintenance if you want to lose fat. 1.6g/kg protein is good. 500 calorie deficit is reasonable in most cases. Make sure you are lifting too, even a little goes a long way for preserving muscle as you diet.
im retarded , 1900 isnt my maintenance its my basal metabolism, so my question was if i needed to go 500 under that because going less than your maintenance is obvious

• +1
Reactions: synock21
im retarded , 1900 isnt my maintenance its my basal metabolism, so my question was if i needed to go 500 under that because going less than your maintenance is obvious
just eat at your bmr, and what ever other activity you do will lean max you

• +1
Reactions: user2648, BlackpilledPlatypus and hasba1feuj
Eat a ton of protein chicken breast, Skyr, greek yogurt and you will leanmaxx easy

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
300-400 seems alright, just get very high protein intake to feel more full

76kg x 1.6g protein is around 120 grams. I'd bump that up to 155-165 grams per day. I don't know what your daily activities look like but 1900 calories is not a lot, so keep the protein high. People go overboard with saying you need 2g/protein per pound of bodyweight. I dont ascribe to that ideology but on a cut you should probably get your bodyweight in g of protein. On a bulk you don't need quite as much because your body has a surplus of carbs and fats to build muscle with.

• +1
Reactions: hasba1feuj
Well eating 500 under BMR is pretty extreme, you’ll probably lose muscle and feel shit. Your maintenance is probably like 2700 or something. Aiming to lose about 1% of your body weight a week is a good target, but even that is probably a bit too fast if you are already quite lean.

Maybe start with a 2000 kcal per day diet and see how your weight changes.

• +1
Reactions: hasba1feuj
Eat a ton of protein chicken breast, Skyr, greek yogurt and you will leanmaxx easy
300-400 seems alright, just get very high protein intake to feel more full
76kg x 1.6g protein is around 120 grams. I'd bump that up to 155-165 grams per day. I don't know what your daily activities look like but 1900 calories is not a lot, so keep the protein high. People go overboard with saying you need 2g/protein per pound of bodyweight. I dont ascribe to that ideology but on a cut you should probably get your bodyweight in g of protein. On a bulk you don't need quite as much because your body has a surplus of carbs and fats to build muscle with.

this study shows that you wont have any benifit eating more than 1.6g of protein per kg

this study shows that you wont have any benifit eating more than 1.6g of protein per kg
I don’t CARE what the study says man it’s definitely done on dyels… scientists are also dyels just keep your protein high on a cut bro. You think Ronnie Coleman was eating fucking 1.6g/kg??

I don’t CARE what the study says man it’s definitely done on dyels… scientists are also dyels just keep your protein high on a cut bro. You think Ronnie Coleman was eating fucking 1.6g/kg??
you are comparing me to a steroided bodybuilder of 130kg , of course he didnt lmao

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055