should i go on a protein only diet to leanmaxx?

TheNextOPry

TheNextOPry

Human Skyscraper
im 17, got 2 years of puberty left

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
No eat a healthy diet consisting of protein and carbs.
Meat potatoes and greens is all you need

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry and savager
Also id only eat single ingredient foods if you have the money for that

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
extremely over for your IQ if you cut out both carbs and fats from your diet, but go ahead do it.

yeah my bone age is 14
bro if u have 2 years left why would u do all protein diet, thats just stupid if u dont eat a overall healthy diet u aint getting vitamins and minerals in if u want to grow/bone mass

• +1
extremely over for your IQ if you cut out both carbs and fats from your diet, but go ahead do it.
fats come with meat , and i didnt mean like completely cutting carbs i meant not eating shit like potatoes and rice, only fruits and vegetables

fats come with meat , and i didnt mean like completely cutting carbs i meant not eating shit like potatoes and rice, only fruits and vegetables
eggs, steak/chicken, fish, potatos, rice, kiwis, blackberrys, and some vegtebles should cover the most

• +1
bro if u have 2 years left why would u do all protein diet, thats just stupid if u dont eat a overall healthy diet u aint getting vitamins and minerals in if u want to grow/bone mass
This. Carbs are very important during puberty .
So if you really do have 2 years, definitely eat plentiful and healthy. I wouldn’t even say lean max. Don’t be afraid to go on the slightly chubbier side (15-18%) id say .

• +1
Reactions: savager and TheNextOPry
not eating carbs = nukes ur gut microbiome
not eating fats = nukes ur brain, test production and much more

• +1
This. Carbs are very important during puberty .
So if you really do have 2 years, definitely eat plentiful and healthy. I wouldn’t even say lean max. Don’t be afraid to go on the slightly chubbier side (15-18%) id say .
im like 20% bf most of my fat is on my legs, rest is on belly and face. i would ascend if i leanmaxxed i dont want to miss out on high school love

This also. Berries are so underrated. A superfood along with spinach
yh kiwis and blackberries most nutrient dense fruits so dont skip those, 2/3 kiwis a day and couple hand blackberries, thats also like under 300 cals, yh spinash s good and also add broccoli

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and TheNextOPry
im like 20% bf most of my fat is on my legs, rest is on belly and face. i would ascend if i leanmaxxed i dont want to miss out on high school love
icl if u just eat a healthy diet and excersize a shit ton u prob will lose fat while staying healty, just make sure u get all ur fats, vitamins and minerals and maybe be in a slight deficit if u rlly want, if u just eat rlly healthy u will prob even eat in a deficit bq ur fuller

• +1
what highschool love bro. people overblow the "mental development" you get from hs. genuinely i thought this as well until u go to a few parties and you realise most people you think are cool dont slay shit.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
what highschool love bro. people overblow the "mental development" you get from hs. genuinely i thought this as well until u go to a few parties and you realise most people you think are cool dont slay shit.
i want a my itis bruh not slay

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12
im 17, got 2 years of puberty left
No carbs are good for you, low carb diet is shown to significantly decrease igf-1 which is certainly not something you want to do during puberty. Just reduce intake of low glycemic carbs and switch to higher glycemic carbs in order to get higher insulin cascade effects

• +1